Chapter 46

"Hey Princess," Victor smiled as she came downstairs from painting. "You have paint on your face, one second." He got a rag and gently cleaned her face.

"Thank you My Prince," She giggled and hugged him once he was done.
"I take it you are having fun painting with Gabe," he said and she nodded.

"Lots," She smiled as she got a water bottle out of the fridge. "Do you have practice today?"

"Yes I was just about to leave, but I wanted to tell you that Gabe is going to take you shopping later for a surprise so I want you to be a good girl and listen to him, okay?"

"Yes Sir," she smiled and hugged him again. "I guess you won't give me a hint on what the surprise will be, will you?"

"Nope," he chuckled, "but I will tell you that you will love it."

"Okay, Prince," She said and kissed his cheek. "I still don't understand why you can't practice here since you have a piano in the music room."

"Because I have to practice in the place of the performance to make sure the music sounds right in the building. If the piano is placed in the wrong place then the music won't sound right to the audience and we don't want that, do we?" he asked and she shook her head.
"No, that would not be good," She said and he tapped her nose.
"Exactly why I have to go practice there instead of here, besides I do practice here when I don't have a performance to give," he kissed her nose.

"I know but I still like hearing you play here and don't like you leaving," She pouted.
"I know you don't, but you know I will always come back to you, don't you Princess?" He asked and she nodded and hugged him again.

"I know all of you tell me and I know my heart says you will but there is still that voice that says there is a chance there will be a time you won't," She admitted softly. Victor hugged her and looked at the rest of the team to see if they had heard her and by their looks they did. "It says I will become too needy and clingy and you won't like it and sometimes it says that you will find someone that isn't so messed up and want them instead of me. I try not to listen to it but it's hard sometimes."

"Well, I promise you we will always come back to you My Princess. We love that you are clingy, that tells us that you want us and need us. We like feeling needed by you. There is no one else for us but you," he said sticking his finger under her chin and tilting her head up so she was forced to look at him. "I promise Princess," he said softly as he kissed her on the lips. She clutched his jacket as he deepened the kiss. She let out a soft moan and he growled into her mouth, which sent a feeling through her that she didn't really understand. He pulled away and gently kissed her lips then her forehead. "Go have fun shopping with Gabe Princess," he growled.

"Come on Trouble," Gabe chuckled at her dazed look. "Let's get you in the fucking bath so you can relax before we go on a shopping spree."

"What?" She asked and he burst out laughing.

An hour later they were at the mall and she was trying on various fancy dresses but Gabe still wouldn't tell her what for. She eventually found a silver and white gothic dress that she found absolutely breathtaking. Gabe found the perfect shoes for her that she felt she wouldn't break her ankle in. He took her to get her nails done and found a silver necklace with a little heart on it. He took her back home and had her lay with Axel and Marc for a little nap saying she needed the rest.

She was woken an hour later and Gabe got her all fancied up. "You look absolutely fucking breathtaking Trouble," Gabe beamed. "Victor and Mr. B are going to fucking lose their breath when they see you."

"What is going on Meanie?" She asked as he put her shoes on her.

"It's a surprise, that's all I can fucking say," He smirked as he helped her stand. "Oy, she's fucking ready." He called out and heard everyone rush to the bottom of the stairs. "Close your fucking eyes."

"We're ready," Luke called out and Gabe held her hand as he led her to the top of the stairs.

"Oy okay, open your fucking eyes and look at our masterpiece," Gabe smirked and everyone's mouths dropped open.

"Princess, you are breathtaking," Victor beamed

"Princess, you are breathtaking," Victor beamed. "Are you ready?"

"For what?" She asked as everyone gently kissed her on the lips.

"It's a surprise Darling," Owen said as he led her out to the car. She looked out the window and tried to figure out what was going on.

They pulled up to a stadium and Victor helped her out of the car. "Ready?" he asked as they led her to the building.

"I guess?" She asked still confused.

"Still can't figure it out?" Owen asked and she shook her head.

"Are we going to watch Prince perform?" She asked and Victor nodded.

"I got you front row seats," Victor smiled.

"Really?" She asked excitedly and he nodded. "Yay!" She beamed and hugged them. "This is wonderful! I finally get to see my prince perform!"

"I'm glad you are excited," he smiled. "Go get in your seat Princess, I have some final things to do real quick." She nodded and Owen led her to where they were sitting. She was in complete awe as she watched him perform. It was one of her new favorite moments.