Chapter 35

Sean and Owen woke up and realized that Kyree was still asleep. They thought it was a little odd since she was a morning person but decided not to wake her since yesterday was hard on her. They went downstairs and told everyone that she was still sleeping. They tried to be quiet and start breakfast.

At ten Sean's phone went off and he glanced down before rushing upstairs, which caused the team to follow in order to find out what was going on. They opened the door and saw Sean slowly and carefully moving her to a sit up position.

"Do you want me to have Gabe start you a bath to see if it will help with the pain a little bit?" Sean asked softly.

"I'm sorry I stained the sheets," She burst into tears and he held her.

"You didn't stain them Pookie," Sean said trying to calm her down. "Now can you tell me if it's just that time or are you in a flare up as well?"

"Both," she sobbed and he rubbed her back.

"Ok" he said softly. "Gabe we need a pain relieving bath."

"Got it Doc," Gabe said as he went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later she grabbed Sean tighter and burst into tears again. "I'm sorry Pookie," Sean said holding her close and just letting her squeeze as she needed. "Kyree, why haven't you told us it hurts this bad before?"

Once she was able to bear the pain she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, "It's not always this bad but it is always bad. The CBD gummies I take helps a lot but there are times that it doesn't help."

"Why haven't we noticed before?" he asked.

"I have endometriosis so it's never regular," she whispered.

"I'm sorry Pookie," Sean sighed. "Let's get you in the bath, maybe it will help a little bit."

"The sheets?" She whispered.

"Don't worry about the sheets Pookie, Gabe can fix them up no problem," Sean said as he scooped his arm under her legs.

She clutched him as he entered the bathroom. "Clot Sean," She gasped through the pain.

"Got it," he said quickly moving her to the toilet. He held her hands and shut the door on the rest since he knew she was embarrassed about it. He watched her in pain and it hurt him. "Pookie, let me go get you a pain pill to help, let North or Silas or Nathan or Raven in here to help you with the pain until the pill kicks in, please?" She nodded and bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming.

Sean slipped out the door and the team looked at him in concern, "She has endometriosis so that means she has cysts on her ovaries and it causes a ton of pain. It also causes her to be irregular so that is why we haven't noticed until now. She could have skipped months or it just wasn't as bad before. Anyway, she is having a severe one this time so she is embarrassed that she leaked onto the sheets. She is also in a fibromyalgia flare up so it is a comforting relaxing day today."

"Seriously?" Gabe asked and he nodded. "Shit that's no fucking problem, I got it." Luke helped him strip the bed while Kota and Marc went to get new bedding after Gabe told them were some extras for her room was.

"She is in the process of passing a blood clot and it is very painful. I am getting her a pain pill. She needs someone or two of you to go in there and let her squeeze your hand through the pain until the pill kicks in to help relieve some of the pain. We also need a heating pad and you know by now very soft blankets for her nerves. Also some of her favorite chocolates and snacks."

"Got it," They said as they went their ways to set up for today.
North and Raven went into the bathroom and helped her. Once she was able to pass it they helped her clean up then get her in the bath.

"Sorry," she mumbled as she closed her eyes.

"There's no reason to be sorry Baby," North said running his fingers up and down her arm.

"Da net Kitten," Raven nodded.

She laid there for a few more minutes relaxing before she sat up and clutched the tub in pain. North and Raven unpried her fingers and held her hands while she endured the pain. Sean came in a few minutes later and once the pain passed handed her a cup of juice and the pain pill.

"Sorry I can't look at houses today," she mumbled as she leaned against their hands.

"That's fine Pookie, we can always do it another day," Sean said softly. "Today is just going to be a relaxing day. I think we all need it."

She eventually was ready to get out of the tub and just before she was there was a knock on the door. Raven answered it and came back with a few bags. "Gabe no no what need so here."

"He even got you new pjs Baby," North said as he started to dry her off. "Knock when you are done and someone will carry you out to the media room." She nodded then they kissed her forehead and left.

Silas carried her out to the media room and she smiled when she saw the various blankets, heating pad, and a ton of various snacks waiting on them. The rest of the day was spent watching movies.