Chapter 39

"I know you said I was never leaving your sight again," She giggled, "But I really don't need supervision to go to the bathroom."

"Fine," Victor pouted.

"You can get me something to eat and I should be done by the time you make me something," She compromised and he kissed her forehead.

She quickly went to the bathroom and giggled when she opened the door to find North standing there. She held her arms open and he picked her up. She snuggled into him and smiled in happiness. "Raven really has killed lots of people?" She barely whispered and North nodded. "Oh," she whispered.

"Are you okay with that?" North asked as he sat on her bed.

"Were they all bad people?" She asked.

"That is something you need to talk to him about Baby," North sighed. "But I do know his father does not take lightly to someone hurting women and children."

"Da bad people," Raven said from the door way. She smiled and went over to him.

"I know you would never hurt anyone good Bear," She smiled and hugged him.

"Not lost belief?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Trust Raven, it's trust," Corey correct without thinking.

"I trust and believe in you Bear," she smiled up at him. "I'm not scared of you."

"Thank you Kitten," He smiled as he picked her up making her squeal in surprise. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him.

They headed to the living room and she went to get her coloring books. She started coloring but then every once in a while she would rub her temples as if a sharp pain went through her.

"Are you okay Pookie?" Sean asked while watching her.

"Hmmm" She asked looking up from coloring a tree, 'Yeah just a headache," she said softly. They could tell she wasn't telling the truth. He watched her for a bit then sat down on the floor beside her.

"Want to tell me the truth?" he asked softly.

"I am," she said refusing to look at him. "My head hurts, I feel like I've just woken up from spending the night at a rock center and spent most of the time in the mosh pit.' He opened his mouth to say something but she shook her head, "I don't want to take any more pain pills Sean, I'm just recovering from shock, it will just take some time, that's all."

"Why don't you try and be little for a bit?" he asked softly. "It has been a good bit since you've been little, Pookie."

"I don't know how," She admitted while she started coloring the bunny that was nibbling on a flower.

"I try thing?" Raven asked and Corey sighed.

"Something Raven, something," Corey corrected.

"Same," Raven rolled his eyes.

"Sure Bear," She sighed as she started coloring the flower. She stopped and shoved it away when she couldn't decide what color to use.
Raven put a pacifier in front of her mouth and she looked at him in shock. "Try Kitten," he said as he rubbed it against her lips. "Please."

She opened her mouth and he stuck the pacifier in her mouth. She played with it for a bit then started sucking on it. They smiled at her accepting it. Brandon handed her the Zero stuff animal and she clutched it. Luke turned on Corpse Bride and she started humming along to it while crawling into Sean's lap. "Do you want to try coloring again Pookie?" Sean asked and she nodded.

"Hep me peas," She said and they smiled. "All corawr wif me?"

"Of course Darling," Owen said as they all got on the floor and grabbed different coloring books. They spend the rest of the day coloring, playing with her stuff animals, and watching Tim Burton movies.

"This is what she needed," North whispered as he watched her nap in Gabe's arms. "She hasn't been little in so fucking long."

"I am actually kind of surprised she didn't slip involuntarily," Sean whispered.

"As stubborn and determined as she is," Owen shook his head, "I'm not surprised one bit but I am kind of surprised she hasn't complained of migraines or headaches."

"I wouldn't be surprised if she had them and just didn't say anything," Kota said softly. "She tends to keep things to herself so she doesn't become a burden or problem."

"Guess we will be working on that," Axel said as she snuggled even more into Gabe.