Chapter 13

Sorry I havent been on in the past couple of days. I am in a fibromyalgia flare up and my depression and anxiety hasnt really helped in me recovering. It also hasnt helped that I have been receiving multiple messages saying that my stories are not good but okay or blah. I dont really understand why these people would take the effort to message me and tell me that my stories are bad when they could have just quit reading them if they didnt like them. It really affected my motivation but I keep trying to tell myself that there are readers that love reading the stories and keep trying to push forward. I will never understand internet trolls but I have to admit these messages have sunk it and make me question if I should even try to keep going on the stories. Im sorry that my stories arent best sellers but I never tried strived to be up to those standards in the first place. I know Im not a best selling author but I thought maybe a few people would like the stories I have in my head. I just wanted to make some people smile at the end of the day with some fantasy stories, thats all. People dont have to be cruel and point out someones flaws, just be respectful and nice, thats all I ask. Im sorry I have failed my followers that do cherish the stories and will try and get out of the flare up, ignore the hate, and regain some motivation soon. Until then here are some of what I had written before the flare up and hate messages.

North woke up a few hours later and saw his Baby still sleeping but instead of curling up with him she was clutching Max. He chuckled and pushed her hair out of her face. She pouted and scooted closer to him while remaining asleep. He kissed her neck and wrapped his arm back around her. She rolled over and nuzzled into him some more. He chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"Stay with us," he whispered softly. "Let us fight your demons for you, let us show you how Doms are supposed to treat their queen, please just stay with us."

"Mmmm North," She mumbled and clutched at his chest.

He could tell she was right in the cusp of waking up and remaining asleep. Now would be the perfect time for him to see if she would talk without her walls up. "Im here Baby," he said softly.

"Make him go away North Star," She whimpered.

"Who Baby?" he asked, "What did he do?"

"He hurt me and wouldnt stop when I said red more than once, he hurt me." North growled. Max got up and left the room pretty soon everyone came in rubbing their eyes and yawning. North put his finger to his lips and they nodded.

"What Baby?" North asked.

"He hurt me North Star, make him go away I dont want to go with him again. He found me and said I was his, I dont want to be his again. He wouldnt stop when I said red over and over. I dont want him to hurt me again. Please North Star, tell everyone I dont want to be his." She started whimpering and shaking, "Sorry Sir sorry Ill be good I promise please stop."

"Im right here Baby, I wont let him hurt you again, I promise," North said while rubbing her back to try and get her to stop shaking.

"Da Kitten, I kill him," Raven said sitting on the bed and rubbing her arm. "I show him I professional Russian. He die hurting you."

"Whats his name Darling?" Owen asked softly.

"Red!" She screamed sitting up and started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Whoa Baby," North soothed wrapping his arms around her. She tried pushing him away and breaking free but he just tightened his grip and gently rocked her. "Its okay Baby we are here. You are safe." He repeated over and over while she cried.

"Im sorry," she hiccupped once she managed to calm down a little bit.

"Its okay," Owen said as North rubbed her back. "Can you tell us what your memory was about?"

"How did you know?" she asked in between hiccups and sniffles.

"Not everyone just wakes up screaming Red Angelos Mou," Silas said softly.

She looked up at North and paled. She pushed off of him and the second he let go she rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Sean came over and held her hair back while rubbing her back. Kota placed a cool washcloth on the back of her neck. Once she started dry heaving North got her a glass of water. She shook her head and Sean told him to hold it for her she was shaking too much. North helped her clean rinse her mouth. Sean then picked her up and placed her in Norths bed.

"No, I have to go home," she protested.

"No," Sean said firmly. "You are sick and it goes against my oath to not get you better."

"Im not going to get better and you know it," she protested. "You will never get me healthy, Im too fucked up. Just let me go home, please," she pouted.

"You may never get as healthy as North thats true," Sean nodded, "but I can get you to the point you stop throwing up every time you get stressed out or get anxiety. One step at a time. Right now I have to get rid of this low grade fever and settle that tummy of yours."

"I can do that at home, I promise to stay home and not go to work, please just let me go home," she pouted and tried to blink back tears.

"Why dont you want to stay here Pookie?" Sean asked.

"I just want to go home," she whimpered.

"Doc, thats her safe spot," Kota whispered.

Sean looked at Owen conflicted. Owen nodded and he sighed, "Fine Pookie, I will let you go home but only if I can stop by every so often to check on you."

"Okay," she nodded. "Thank you."

"I dont like it Pookie, but I understand how emotional recovery affects the body. Thank you for letting me come check on you throughout the day. Gabe get her ready to go home, Im sure we all know North will be taking her home."

"Come on Trouble," Gabe sighed and she pouted. "Oh, I didnt mean it like that Trouble, I just wanted you to stay here so I could pamper you thats all. I have a lot of apologizing to fucking do and you need to learn how I fucking work, thats all." She looked at North who nodded and she relented to being Gabes doll for a bit.

North took her home and tucked her into bed, "Ill come check on you with Doc, okay Baby?"

She nodded and looked down at her Zero, "Im sorry Im so fucked up and trouble."

"Youre not Baby, we love taking care of you, I just wish you would let us," North sighed. "Anyway, well show you and conquer those pesky bad thoughts telling you otherwise. Now get some sleep Baby." He turned on Nightmare Before Christmas and kissed her forehead. "See you in a bit Baby."

"Bye North," she whispered as she closed her eyes.

Three hours later Sean and North came in and instantly noticed that something was off. North went to her room and noticed she was gone as was some of her clothes and belongings. "What the hell?" he asked Sean who was searching all the other rooms.

They redlined the rest of the group, "What the fuck?" Luke asked confused.

"Go to her work," Owen said and they left.

"Shes not here," Lucy said the moment they walked in.

"Where is she?" North asked.

"She left," Lucy sighed.

"What do you mean she left?" Corey asked.

"She left, how much more plain can I be?" She asked and North growled. She rolled her eyes, "That doesnt affect me one bit Big Guy. My doms are much more scarier when they are pissed off."

"Why would she leave?" Axel asked and she sighed again.

"Obviously her ex has found her."