Chapter 10

North rolled over and realized the spot next to him was empty. He sat up and frowned. Realizing there was a note on the stand he turned on the lamp and picked it up North, dont freak out. I went home to take care of a few things and I didnt want to wake any of you. I took an Uber since you have my car still and I didnt really feel like listening to you yell about me walking home. Ill see you when you wake because I have a feeling you will come over to check that I am really here at home. Code is 0313 in case I have my headphones on and I dont hear you ring the bell. Kyree

"Shes starting to learn," North grumbled as he entered the kitchen.

"What?" Luke asked and North handed him the note.

Luke read it out loud then asked, "How did none of us hear her leave?"

"She could probably beat you at being sneaky," Marc chuckled.

"So we are going over when we are done eating?" Luke asked and North rolled his eyes.

"Of fucking course," Gabe said, "I need to figure out her comfy style more before I can go shopping for her. She needs more than just Converse!"

"Shes not a girly girl so dont push it Gabriel," Victor warned and Gabe nodded after seeing the look North and Raven were sending her.

An hour later they pulled up to her place and knocked. After waiting a few minutes North typed in the code and the door unlocked.

"Baby?" North called out but was met with silence. He looked at the group and they dispersed to look around.

"Shes sleeping," Raven called out from the hallway. They went to her bedroom door and saw her sleeping under her Nightmare Before Christmas blanket and holding a Zero stuff animal.

Just as they started to walk away, she whimpered in her sleep like she was in pain. "No stop," She mumbled and clutched her Zero even tighter. They looked at one another and then back at her. "No, please stop it hurts, stop, red, red, no, red, red, please stop" she mumbled as tears painted her face.

"What the hell?" Gabe whispered. North and Raven went over to her and North laid beside her. As soon as he touched her arm she flinched in pain. "Fucking hell," Gabe whispered.

North wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. Raven got in bed with them and pushed hair out of her face. "Were here Kitten," Raven whispered, "South, I, everyone here." She calmed down and once they thought she would be okay they crawled out of bed and slipped out of the room after North placed his hoodie under her head.

"So, its safe to say she knows about Doms and Subs," Brandon sighed as they plopped down wherever they could in the living room.

"And some ass did not listen to her," Corey sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I kill him," Raven threatened. "I show him Im a professional Russian."

Just then there was thud coming from her room. They took off with Luke and Sean reaching her room first. Luke opened the door and Sean found her on the floor. "What happened Pookie?" He asked picking her up and holding her waist to help her stay upright.

"Im fine Dr. Green," She mumbled swaying slightly.

"Like hell you are Trouble," Gabe said coming over.

"Im sorry," She burst into tears and broke free of Seans grasp. She locked herself up in the bathroom.

"Damn it, Gabriel," Luke sighed. "Open the door Cupcake, he didnt mean it like that. He just meant you are not fine, you were swaying in Docs arms. Please stop crying Cupcake."

They heard the shower turn on and made themselves comfortable in her room while they waited on her to unlock the door. About fifteen minutes later they heard her house phone ring and then it went to the answering machine.

"Miss Medina, this is Doctor Morgan," the womans voice filled the room. They froze to listen since there was concern in her voice. "I just wanted to remind you that you have not filled your anxiety and anti-depressants in two months now and this could affect your fibromyalgia with the additional stress of not being on your medicine." Sean groaned and clutched his hair. "I know you do not like taking the medicine, but it really is for the best that you refill them and start back on them at once. Please call me back and we can even talk about trying something new that could help with the pain and schedule an appointment to be seen."

The call ended and Sean spoke in a tone that almost matched Owens, "Luke, unlock that door now."

Within seconds Luke had the door unlocked and Sean gripped the doorknob, "Pookie, Im coming in," Sean warned as he pushed it open.

"Dont you dare!" She yelled back.

"Then come out at once," Sean said sternly.

"No," she sniffled. "Im not done."

"Then Im coming in to help you finish," he said.

"NO!" She yelled.

They heard a few more sniffles and Sean took a deep breath then slowly released it, "Pookie, please let me come in and make sure you are okay, I am a doctor remember? I need to make sure you are okay, its not safe for you to be taking a shower when you are light-headed, you can fall and hurt yourself," He tried to reason.

"You can tell Im okay since I am talking to you," She called back.

"She got you there, Doc," Nathan chuckled then shut up from the glare Sean sent him.

"What the fuck is fibromyalgia?" Gabe asked and Luke shrugged.

"Its an autoimmune disease that causes her to feel like she was in a head on collision 24/7. She is in pain every second of every day. On top of that she has limited energy, and she can lose it on a whim. She tires more easily and there will even be days she cant even have the strength to get out of bed, but then there will also be days where she has extra energy as if she took ten energy drinks but the repercussion of that is she could be stuck in bed for days or even weeks after that burst of energy. If she is in a flare up like I think since she was swaying and being off her anxiety and anti-depressants, its not safe for her to be in a shower," Sean whispered.

Kyree flung the door open causing him to step back in shock, "I am perfectly fine Dr. Green and how dare you listen to my message from my doctor. That was doctor client privacy and you know that," She fumed poking his chest.

"We were in here when she called and left that message," Axel pointed out.

"It doesnt matter," She turned on him. "The moment she said her name you should have left the room since it was a private message. That is not respecting my privacy."

"But Pookie," Sean said, and she turned back to him with ice in her eyes.

"Dont you dare," She said through clenched teeth. "You crossed boundaries by ease dropping on sensitive information I was not ready to discuss yet."

"Were sorry," Owen said fixing his tie, "You are correct, we will not do it again."

"Thats right because I want you out of my house right now," She said heading to her closet. "You better be gone by the time Im done getting dressed."

They nodded and the moment her door shut behind them, she collapsed to the floor of her closet and burst into tears yet again.