00

(🔝Malik vacation home)

Today was the first day of summer vacation and then they are off to school for their last year, well for some of them.

Louis just graduated high school, it's going to be the last year for Zayn, Niall and Liam who can't wait for it to be all over with.

Then there is Harry who has been whining all the time, he's angry yet sad that they are all going to leave him behind for an entire year.

He wasn't sure how he was going to survive.

The five of them were off to Zayn's family vacation house, throughtout the entire school year they have been begging their parents to allow them and they finally gave in.

They were all getting ready to leave.

~♡~

"Urgh, we're finally here!" Louis exclaimed upon entrance dropping himself on the couch,somewhat tired.....more like lazy.

Niall rushed off to the kitchen to see what food the housekeepers bought them.

While Liam went to park the car, Zayn and Harry walked in calmly, unlike the others.

After settling in, it was late at night and they were sitting watching horror movies while eating pizza.

Suddenly a loud sound was made on the television and Harry screamed and grabbed unto to person next to him hiding his face in their neck.

That person being Zayn, he chuckled at Harry's reaction.

"You're laughing at me?" Harry questioned in disbelief. By now all of them started laughing.

He sat there pouting, "You guys are always so mean to me." He whined, his pout deepening.

"We're not being mean babes, you know we love you." Zayn said trying not to laugh.

"Speak for yourself Zayn." Louis added while laughing. Then he suddenly yelled, "Doggy pile!"

And everyone just jumped on top of Harry.

"Guys get off, you're killing me." He grunted trying to push them off.

First chapter, tell me how you think it is......