28

"Can you shut up?" Harry grumbled out to Louis and Zayn, he wasn't sure who was speaking but they were disturbing his beauty sleep.

"And why must I?" Louis teased.

He opened his eyes and glared at Louis but then his head started hurting.

"Urghh....I hate this shit." He groaned sitting up a bit.

That's when he realised Zayn was there and indeed rubbing his feet. He pulled his feet out of Zayn's hold.

"Don't touch me!" He added.

"Your mood swings are a bitch!" Zayn exclaimed not meaning it in a bad way but Harry took it seriously and then starred crying.

"I'm not a bitch, you are!" He said pointing at Zayn.

"Uh...um..." Zayn didn't know what to say to that or how to calm him down and get him to stop crying.

Suddenly Louis burst out laughing. Harry stopped crying and just looked at him for a few seconds and then started crying again.

"Why are you laughing at me? Stop laughing at me!" He whined the tears still running down his cheeks.

Louis calmed down a bit, "I didn't mean to but you guys are fucking hilarious. Good luck Zayn, his hormones are a bitch so therefore his mood swings are gonna make you feel to shoot yourself." He managed out and started laughing again.

"I don't find any of that funny you know." Zayn replied pulling Harry into a hug resting his head on his chest while playing with his curls to try and calm him down a bit.

"C-can I have ice-cream?"

"Sorry babes, you can't too much sugar isn't good for the baby, he'll get sick."

"Oh. Can I have a fruit bowl then?"

"Yeah sure. How 'bout you get your stuff and I'll take you to the grocery store to shop for things for the house I bought. You can buy anything you want there."

"Really?" He exclaimed excited.

Zayn nodded and he got up to go get dressed and fix his suit case.

"Well that takes care of that." He muttered to which Louis just shook his head.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️