24

He stood there with the tears cascading down his cheeks, he knew this was going to happen.

Why was his life suddenly so messed up, he was happy and enjoying his life with his friends and his mom being proud of him and how well he was excelling in school.

Since when was his life this diasterous? He really hated it.

His mom hated him, his aunty Trisha hated him. Zayn was annoyed with his behaviour, everyone was just being mean to him right now and he didn't like it.

He packed up his main and most important belongings and left.

He wasn't sure where to go or what to do. Zayn probably was home and he didn't want to go there, Trisha hated him.

He couldn't stay here, his mom kicked him out.

So he decided to call Louis, his other friend.

Louis and Harry's conversation:

Louis: Hey Hazzy what's up?

Harry: Um...I was wondering, are you free right now? Can I crash at your place?

Louis: Yeah sure but may I ask why?

Harry: I'll explain it to you in person. Can you come get me, I'm at the park on my street.

Louis: Sure Haz be there in a few.

Called ended....

He was greatful that Louis had answered and was allowing him to crash at his place.

"Hello, earth to Hazzy." Louis called breaking Harry out of his thoughts.

"What's with the suit case, planning on vacationing at my house." Louis joked.

"No! My mom kicked me out." He muttered sadly.

"What? Why?" Louis questioned taking the suitcase from Harry and setting it in the trunk of his car before starting the car.

Luckilly, Louis lived on his own already, he was working, he took some time off from schooling, not attending college yet.

As a matter of fact, I think they were all waiting on Harry so they can all go to the same college together at the same time.

🤷‍♀️😬🤷‍♀️😬