09

"He's the father isn't he?"

"I-I didn't say that." Harry stuttered out shaking his head frantically.

Which gave confirmation to what they were thinking. He didn't deny the accusation.

Louis shook his head saying, "You didn't have to say it H, it's very obvious. What I want to know is why you both didn't say anything. Why didn't you tell us you were dating?" Louis asked very excited suddenly.

That questioned startled Harry causing him to freeze on the spot. "We-We're not d-dating." He stuttered out shaking his head frantically.

Louis continued pushing Harry trying to get the answers he wanted but wasn't getting any so he decided to go question Zayn.

They left the room to let Harry rest a bit.

~♡~

Zayn was outside the room pacing and sweating, pulling his hair while whispering things under his breath, he was really scared.

Louis walked up to him and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Hey Hey, calm down, breathe." Which calmed him down somewhat.

"We need to talk." Was all Lou said before he grabbed Zayn hand dragging him off to the nearest bathroom with both Niall and Liam hot on their trail.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to." Zayn blurted out as soon as the door shut.

"What? Why are you apologising?" Lou questioned confused.

"This is all my fault and I'm really sorry." Zayn apologised again and started pacing again while pulling at his hair which was a mess now.

"Zayn you need to calm down, stop pacimg and explain yourself properly." A confused Liam said.

"I raped him okay." Zayn mumbled out barely audible.

"You what!" Louis questioned a bit roughly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It was an accident okay....it was an accident." Zayn rushed out and started pacing again. He was scared of the wrath of Louis.

"No No repeat, I didn't hear what you said." Lou asked.

Zayn sighed, "I'm sorry okay. I raped him but it was an accident, I didn't mean to." He repeated a bit louder.

Well the cat's out the bag and I think this chapter was shit