32

A few months later......

Today Harry had an appointment to check the baby's gender, he's currently five months along. But the only thing is that he's going alone.

Yep you heard that right, all the promises Zayn made that he was going to always be there for Harry was broken like the second week of school.

Zayn got himself a girlfriend, all those years he didn't have one and it didn't bother him.

But as soon as fresh meat, Gigi Hadid arrived at school he completely forgot he had friends.

He started spending less time at the house and more time at Gigi's place.

Therefore, Harry took public transport to places or walked since he didn't have his driver's licence and he wasn't planning on getting that soon.

The routine they somewhat had developed was gone, Harry managed to do everything himself though he wasn't suppose to, he did.

It even had a time where he fainted in school due to exhausion, Harry was so scared he thought he was gonna lose his baby.

He faced a lot of lectures from his doctor for that and guess what, Zayn wasn't there, he didn't even know Harry had fainted.

He was so wraped up in the clutches of Gigi that he completely forgot he had a kid on the way and he had Harry to take care of, but Harry managed on his own.

He was actually excited to finally find out the gender of his baby.

It was the fact that he had a baby that needed him that kept him going.

Sure he had Liam, Niall and Louis but he couldn't bring them into his drama.

They had their lives to get on with, families to go home to, and what Harry had, an empty bedroom/house and his baby who depended on him.

Over the months he had grown attached to his baby, he spoke to him and he kicked in response as if he understood what Harry said.

But the thing was, he couldn't contol Zayn's life because they weren't boyfriends, they were merely friends now since Zayn seemed to forget about Harry's existance.

Harry got over the fact that Zayn left him to fend for himself just like how he got over the fact that his mother didn't want anything to do with him.

Though he did speak to Yaser occasionally, not much words were exchanged since Harry was closer with Aunty Trisha rather than Yaser but you see where that ended up.

Luckily, Zayn did leave him with one of his credit cards but he minimised his spending since it wasn't his and he didn't want it to look like he was just using Zayn for money.

He only bought things he definately needed and he cut down on spending on excess junk food, which was good.

Now that just left him on the bus after school on his way to the appointment.

Author's note:
Okay I know this chapter was absolute shit....but wateva....

I realised that this entire  book so far was in third person or what ever you call it.....my point of view in other words

I'm gonna try writing in their point of view(the characters pov) And see how it works out....so yh........✌✌