39

Zayn's pov(surprise surprise😏😜)

Well, let me guess, all of you want to hurt me for neglecting Harry.

Well like I said before, I have my reasons, it may be petty and stupid but they make sense to me.

If you remember the first day of school when I walked in on Harry rubbing his baby bump. Well that's when I realised some things that I haven't really noticed before and that kind of shook me up.

~Flashback~

Zayn's pov

Today was the first day back to school, the first day of me being a senior.

I knocked on Harry's door entering his bedroom. He stood infront the mirror admiring his tummy.

"You ready babes?" I asked startling him a bit and he dropped his jumper.

"Why didn't you tell me you started showing, I wanna see."

I said walking up behind him and raising his jumper rubbing his tummy.

He was currently two months along therefore he wasn't that big.

He giggled, "It feels weird having your hands rubbing me."

"Well you better get used to it because I want to feel him to, especially when he starts to kick."

I whispered my chin resting in his shoulder.

I looked up from watching his tummy looking at us in the mirror. Noticing how we fit together perfectly, him being a tad bit shorter than me fitting perfectly in my arms.

I took my time staring at him, taking in his appearance, something I've actually never done before.

I looked at how his curls layed perfectly, his eyes, his eyes are really pretty.

His lips, they look so plump, pink, and kissable......wait what?

I backed away from him, cleared my throat, "Um...you're ready to go right?"

Harry nodded grabbing his bag and then we left for school, which is where Niall and Liam were meeting us.

~End of Flashback~

I have never thought of Harry in that way before, infact never have I thought of anyone like that before.

It scared me a bit, I know for a fact I'm not gay and I will never be.

What happened with Harry was a drunken accident, he's my best mate, I love him like my little brother.

Could have fooled me....Had me rolling my eyes🙄🙄