02

⚠️⚠️Trigger warning!⚠️⚠️Rape⚠️⚠️

He continued sniffing at his neck, "Urgh, Harry you smell good." He whispered sending shivers down Harry's spine.

Harry chuckled, "C'mon Zayn, time to go to bed. Let me go."

But Zayn didn't, he continued sniffing Harry. His scent was intoxicating to him and it wasn't helping his not so small problem forming down below.

Seeing that Zayn was a cuddly, horny drunk, he was clinging onto him and Harry scent was unbelieveably turning him on.

Zayn pulled Harry closer, if that was even possible and groaned a bit. That's when Harry felt his hard on through his jeans.

Harry chuckled nervously, he tried to push Zayn off of him. "Zee c'mon mate, you need to let me go."

Zayn obviously being the stronger of the two even with being drunk, shifted their poition and pushed Harry onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

He rested his head on Harry's neck grinding his hips on Harry.

Alarms went of in Harry's head, he tried pushing Zayn off of him, he hit Zayn's chest trying to get him to realise what he was doing but nothing was working.

Zayn was in his own world, he was feeling high as ever, Harry's scent was like nicotine, addicting and it made him feel high.

He grabbed both Harry's hands from hitting him and pinned them above his head.

"No! No! Zayn let me go!" He protested trying to free his hands but Zayn was having none of it.

Soon enough they were both naked and Harry's neck was covered in love bites.

Zayn trailed his lips down Harry's torso sucking and biting him in the process.

As much as Harry didn't want this, he couldn't help but moan a bit, but there were tear tracks down his cheeks.

He stopped trying to get Zayn off of him a while ago, Zayn looked as if he'd pass out any minute so he thought Zayn will let him be, but that's where he was wrong.

Zayn was no way near satisfied or pleased yet. He was just getting started.

By the time he was done sucking down Harry's torso, he was painfully hard. So he decided enough was enough.

When Harry realised what Zayn was doing he got scared. Zayn was trying to push his dick into Harry.

"No, No...Zayn w-what are you doing? Stop! No Zayn!" A fresh set of tears cascaded down his cheeks.

Then he let out a loud scream when Zayn pushed in raw without prep or lube.

"Z-Zayn stop! Ahhhhh! Z-Zayn stop!" He screamed again when Zayn started trusting into him.

But Zayn was deaf to all Harry's pleas and begging.

"Zayn stop please you're hurting me." He sobbed out.

Soon enough Zayn climaxed and came in Harry, then he pulled out of him rolling onto the bed where he passed out.

Harry passed out not to long after due to all the pain and crying.

I'm sorry about that. I can't write smut...first time ever, I know it's awful but it was neccessary for following events.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️