16

Harry was beyond confused by what she had meant by that. He just looked at her confused.

"Don't play innocent, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

By now everyone in the room was interested in what Trisha was on about, they were beyond confused.

She scowled at him, "You just can't help yourself, always looking for a way to manipulate my son into doing something he never wanted. I bet you threw yourself at him. How do we even know it's his child you're carrying. I mean you always manipulated Zayn to do what you wanted. Who knows maybe you did that to someone else's son and they knocked you up. And you palm it off on Zayn, why because he has money and would always do what you want."

By the end of Trisha's speech Harry had tears streaming down his face, he dropped his ice-cream and ran out of there.

He couldn't believe Trisha had felt and thought so badly about him, he thought she liked him. She was always so nice and welcoming towards him.

He just didn't understand why she was so mean towards him.

He left and walked down the street to the park where he met Zayn. He went to the tree where they carved their initials into when they were ten and sat under it sobbing.

Zayn stood up, he couldn't believe what just came out of his mother's mouth.

"How dare you? What did Harreh ever do to you for you to say all those nasty things towards him?"

She scoffed, "You know deep down what I said was true even if you don't admit it. He's a manipulative little bitch. And I bet he manipulated you into claiming his child."

Zayn had enough of her bitching and harsh words about Harry.

"That's enough! You want to know how I know for sure it's my kid? I raped him okay, he didn't manipulate me into anything. Yeah sure I didn't mean for it to happen but it did. And it wasn't his fault so you need to stop blaming him. It was my fault." He confessed.

He didn't mean for that to come out, they weren't actually going to tell about that but it came out and there was no turning back.

Trisha looked at him in a way that if looks could have killed he would have been six feet under.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Anne shouted when she got over the shock.

"How could you do that to him, we trusted you, he trusted you. You're disgusting, both of you." Anne said pointing at Trisha and Zayn before walking out.

But could you blame her, she treated and welcomed Zayn like a son and that's what he did to her actual son. She looked at Trisha as a friend and that is how she thought of her son.

She was sick to her stomach, she was done with these people. She even loated them for treating her son badly.

To her, the Maliks were dead, she didn't want to hear nor see anyone of them and she was going to make sure Harry stayed away.

But first she had to find him and she had no clue where to start.

😬😬