03

Harry woke up groaning, he looked around confused as to where he was.

When he saw that Zayn was next to him, all the memories came rushing back.

He tried sitting up where he cried out in pain. But he forced himself up and out of the bed.

As soon as he stood up, he felt warm liquid trickling down his thighs.

He looked down and realised it was blood, he let out a whimper.

He tried getting dressed and not to let his blood get everywhere.

He got dressed which was a painful and hard process crying along the way.

He managed to make it to his room where as the more he walked, the more blood ran down his thighs.

He let out a sob as soon as he entered his room, he locked himself in and made his way to his attached bathroom.

Then stripped and sat in the bath tub with much struggle crying out from the pain.

He soaked for a bit in the hot water which soothed the pain a bit.

After a while he got out wrapping a robe around himself and opening up the medicine cabinet looking for pain killers.

He didn't care that he didn't eat or anything, he just took a couple pills which was way more than the normal dosage not caring just wanting the pain to go away.

He grabbed a bath towel from the towel cabinet when he felt more blood running down his legs.

He wiped it up crying in the process, he made it to the bed and he layed the towel under him to not get the bed bloody.

He cried himself to sleep scared and in pain.

~♡~

Zayn groaned awake when he felt the sun coming through the windows on his face.

He turned over trying to block out the light but nothing was working.

He decided to get up though he really didn't want to since his head felt like it was splitting and the sunlight coming in wasn't helping.

Soon a nauseous wave passed over him and he felt like was going to throw up, he rushed out of his bed even with the protest from his head with the splitting pain.

He made it in time and threw up all the contents of his stomach into the sink.

Then washed his face and brushed his teeth, he groaned again because the pain was shooting through his head.

He took out some pills from the medicine cabinet and then made it back to his room where he stopped in his tracks at the sight which was enough to sober him up.

This was really fucking cringy...😬😬