23

Zayn had managed to cheer Harry up abit by buying him his ice-cream combination.

But this time he wanted honey with it, Zayn swore, with the amount of sugar intake, this will be a sweet baby.

But he feared that Harry might get diabetes, he had to try his best for Harry to take a break from this craving otherwise it will mess up his teeth and his health.

They were on their way to Harry's house and as much as Harry didn't want to go, he had to face his mom soon.

"Bye Zee." Harry dismissed exiting Zayn's car.

"Bye babes, call me if you need anything." Zayn said waiting for Harry to close the door before driving off.

Now that he didn't have Harry whining every minute in his ears, he contiued looking for a house that was perfect in his eyes.

"Now where were you young man? I told you I made an appointment and you went missing for the entire day. I already told you I don't want to see you hanging around that rapist. I forbid you to be around him." Anne scolded.

"I told you already mom, I'm keeping my baby." Harry reminded while walking up the steps to his room wanting this coversation to be over with.

He was exhausted and needed sleep, plus he felt like a migraine was coming on.

Anne followed him, "Not under my roof you're not!"

He chuckled bitterly, "It's my choice mom and I already made up my mind. It's mine and Zayn's baby not the rapist and I'm keeping him or her."

"You are a child Harry and as long as your living under my roof I make the important and drastic decisions in your life." Anne bellowed.

"Not anymore, it's my body so it's my decision to make. Plus I'm old enough to make my own decisions and choices and I decided that I'm keeping my baby." He argued.

"Get out! I will not have you keep the child of a rapist under my roof. You can go stay with him for all I care but I want you out my house by the time I get back." She said slamming his bedroom door leaving.

😬😬🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️