20

The next morning he got up in a haste to go throw up. He rushed to his attached bathroom emptying his stomach.

"Urgh....I'd never get used to that." He groaned. He checked the time realising it was only 645am and he thought that a hot shower would do him some justice.

After getting dressed, around 730, he messaged Zayn to pick him up at the park.

He left quickly and quietly to avoid bumping into his mom which he was successful at.

But as usual, you could never trust Zayn to wake up on time. Harry sat down on the park bench waiting for a long time.

Suddenly he was feeling sick, so he threw up again.

"Urgh.....where is Zayn?!" He groaned going back to sitting.

"He is late and very sorry." Zayn said taking a seat near Harry.

Harry glared at him but then his head stared hurting so he gave up on glaring at him and just whimpered laying his head on Zayn's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked dumbly.

He smacked Zayn behind his head, "This is your fault. Because of you I'm sick. I hate this and I hate you." He groaned and then started crying.

Zayn hugged him to try calming him down not understanding what was wrong with Harry.

Harry pulled away from Zayn forgetting he was crying a few seconds ago, "I'm hungry. Let's go get food."

He got up and got in Zayn's car listing out the things he wanted.

"I want blueberry pancakes, I want some waffles, eggs with bacon. I want some toast to. I want a cup of orange juice and a cup of milk. And maybe some cereal to go with that. Oh...can I have a strawberry milkshake? Please I re-" He stopped mid-sentence when he realised Zayn was just staring at him.

He blushed, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Zayn chuckled, "No reason." And he continued driving while Harry continued with the list of things he wanted.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️