14

Though Liam drove them up it was Zayn's car so after dropping off Liam, Niall and Louis home where they were wished good luck.

They were on their way to Zayn's house, Harry in the passenger seat.

Zayn had called his parents saying he was coming home early and to let the Styles come over and that him and Harry had something really important to tell.

They were surprised at first when Zayn called informing of the early return but didn't comment on it.

"Zaaaaaaaayn can I have some ice-cream please?" Harry whined for nth time.

For the past hour he had been asking for ice-cream and Zayn kept telling him he'll get some when they arrived at his house but he couldn't wait any longer.

Zayn stopped at the grocery store tired of Harry's whining and bought what he was asking for. A tub of vanilla ice-cream with chocolate syrup and whip cream.

"There you go your majesty."

Harry chuckled and eagerly took out the things from the shopping bag.

He open the ice-cream pouring some syrup unto it and spraying some whip cream in his mouth. Humming with satifaction.

Zayn just chuckled amused and continued home.

By the time they had arrived, half the ice-cream was gone. But before getting out, he emptied the remaining syrup into the tub along with the whip-cream.

Zayn eyebrows raised just looking at that giant tub of diabetes.

"Um....Harry...you don't think that's too much sugar, you might get diabetes." Zayn asked corncerned

Harry took it the wrong way and started crying.

Zayn tried comforting him but Harry didn't want that, pushing him away. "Don't touch me, you think I'm fat."

Opening the door, getting out and slamming it close. But taking the tub of diabetes along the way.

Zayn sat there shocked, wondering where he went wrong. He was sure he didn't say anything about Harry being fat.

Harry walked up to the door sniffling a bit and knocked on it by the time Zayn came and stood next to him.

As Harry saw him he started glaring at him, same time the opened revealing Trisha who looked amused at Harry glaring.

"Not what did my idiot of a son do now for you to be glaring at him?" Trisha asked chuckling.

Zayn stood there mouth agape.

"Hi Aunty Trisha" Harry greeted walking in.