21

"Zee I have something to ask you?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Are you sure you want this baby? Are ready to keep this baby?"

He was surprised by Harry question, "I mean I'm not ready for him, I'm not ready to become a dad. But I'm sure yeah, I want him....or her. I know this wasn't planned or anything but it's okay. I'm gonna help you every step of the way okay." Zaym reassured Harry.

"Okay in that case I have something to tell you."

"Sure what is it?" Zayn questioned while focusing on driving, they were on their way to the appointment Zayn made.

"My mom made an appointment for me to have an abortion." He mumbled out scared of Zayn's reaction.

"She did what!" Zayn grunted causing Harry to flinch from his tone.

"Sorry." Zayn apologise when he noticed that Harry had flinched.

Zayn then realised he never asked Harry what he wants, he just always assumed Harry wanted the baby.

He parked infront the doctors office and stopped Harry before he could get out.

"What exactly do you want babes? Do you want an abortion or do you want to keep the baby?"

Harry stayed silent for a moment weighing out his options.

"I wanna keep the baby, but only if you're gonna help me. I know you said you're going to but, I'm gonna need you a lot because my mom doesn't want me to keep him and she most likely will kick me out the house." He said sadly.

"It's okay babes, I'm here for you and I'll be here always." Zayn promised.

But what do they always say, don't make promises you can't keep.

Short? I know