11

Louis sat there hugging him, he was glad he managed to help his friend, it was the first time he witnessed Zayn's panic attacks. He knew he had them, just didn't know why or how bad they were.

He really pitied the lad, he couldn't begin to imagine what he was going through.

Harry and Zayn were always really close, they grew up together, basically brothers.

He couldn't imagine how he was feeling. Yes he understood Harry was the victim, he sympathized with him also, but Zayn's case is different.

Yes Harry has it hard also, the one you trusted the most became the one you feared the most.

In Zayn's case it was his fault, he knew that, he knew what he took from his friend was really precious and what happen he may never forgive him.

The guilt was just eating at him and killing him on the inside.

"C'mon Zayn, we need to go check on Harry." He hesitated a bit but came along standing infront the door not wanting to scare him any more than he already might be.

"H?" Lou called out and Harry looked in his direction humming in response.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Louis asked quietly, this sparked Harry's curiousity, what was Lou on about.

"Tell you what Lou?"

"Why didn't you tell me that Zayn raped you?"

Harry flinched upon hearing Louis question, he didn't see that one coming.

"I-I never said that. H-He didn't. Who told you that?" He stuttered out shaking his head frantically.

"But you didn't have to tell me, Zayn did." Louis replied noticing that Harry also didn't deny being raped.

"H-He did, but why?" Harry questioned himself in disbelief.

"You didn't answer my question Harry. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell someone?" Louis questioned impatiently.

"I didn't mean to." He mumbled out.

😬🤮