19

As soon as Harry entered the house, he was attacked with questions.

"Where have you been? Were you with the rapist? I was looking for you everywhere? Why did you run off like that without telling me where you were going? I was really worried!" Anne rushed out.

Harry just stood there as she hugged him.

She just called his bestfriend also know as his baby daddy a rapist. He wasn't sure how to feel about that.

Sure he did rape him but Harry was getting over that though it was hard at first. He was willing to forgive Zayn for that and he did.

"I was close to calling the cops to look for you." She admitted though that would be very extreme.

"I'm fine." He replied walking off to his room.

"And where do you think you're going young man?"

"To my room"

"No you're not!" She said taking his hand and literally dragging him to the couch.

"How far along are you?"

"Almost a month, almost 3 weeks actually."

She sighed, "Well that's good news. I set up an appointment with Dr. Lanher in the morning. You're getting an abortion."

He was shocked, "I'm what!"

"You're getting rid of that thing, I'm not allowing you to keep that rapist's kid and its settled. Plus that will ruin your future, you have high school to finish and college to attend." She lectured with no remorse.

"I am keeping this baby and there is nothing you can do about it. So stop referring to Zayn as the rapist and stop calling my baby a it. He's a human being just like you."

After he finished his rant, he was in tears. He just ran upstairs to his room shutting the door locking it.

He layed on the bed and let his tears flow, he couldn't believe his mom would do such thing.

That night he cried himself to sleep just wishing things could be a bit different.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️