01

(🔝Their outfit for the club)

Today was Friday, they had spent an entire week at the house and everything was going smoothly.

They decided to go clubbing in the nearby teenage club. Harry was currently getting ready.

Harry walked downstairs ready to go, all the boys were already there waiting.

"The uber's on the way." Zayn said not looking up from his phone. Harry nodded and went to sit near him on the couch.

~♡~

They were enjoying themselves, well the older ones were. All of them were completely drunk, well except Harry. He just had a few drinks but he didn't want anymore.

He realised it was getting late and that they should leave. He left Zayn at the bar with Liam to go find Louis and Niall.

Niall was on the dance floor with some brunette.

"Niall, Zayn and Liam's at the bar, they're calling you." He shouted a bit so Niall can here him over the loud music.

Niall nodded and went obediently.

Harry searched the entire dancefloor and Louis was no where in sight so he decicded to check the bathroom.

He groaned at the sight, Louis was there, in fact he was having a hot make out session with some blond.

He pulled them apart, "Louis come on, it's time to go."

Louis whined a bit not wanting to leave just yet,"But the fun just began."

"I know but it's time to go. You guys are really drunk and it's getting late, I do have beauty sleep to catch up on." Harry lectured a staggering Louis trying to keep him from falling.

Before he left to find them, he had called an uber so hopeful it had arrived.

He left Louis with the rest of them to go check if the uber had arrived, luckily, it was already out front.

"Guys come on, the uber's here." He said trying to get the drink out of Zayn's hand.

Zayn was the most drunk out of all the boys, God alone knows what possessed him to get pissed drunk.

Harry tried stabalizing Zayn while walking out, which was a struggle because Zayn was really heavy for Harry's small frame.

The other three boys were holding on to each other giggling everytime one of them almost fall.

The ride to the house wasn't that boring or long since they were staying close by.

It was a struggle for Harrry to get them up and out of the car and inside.

The minute the three entered, they just dropped onto the couch and Harry just groaned wondering if he'll survive after taking all of them to bed.

He locked the door still holding onto Zayn and carried him up to his room which was another struggle because of the stairs which seemed never ending to Harry.

He eventually made it to Zayn's room but he was still clinging unto Harry with his head on Harry's shoulder sniffing his neck.

I don't like how this came out🤢🤮