07

"Okay I have had enough of this, Harry open the door!" Louis growled while banging on Harry's door.

There was no response, just silence.

"Harry open this door right now or I swear to God I'm gonna break it down!" Louis demanded.

"Okay, you leave me no choice." And that was all that was heard before Louis kicked open the door, suprised it actually opened.

He walked in and then he wasn't sure how to feel or make of the sight before his eyes.

He rushed towards Harry who was passed out on the floor of his bedroom.

"OMG! ZAYN! NIALL! LIAM!" He shouted and they all rushed upstairs.

He was already cradling Harry's head on his lap.

"Guys I don't know what's wrong with him. I just found him laying here on the ground." He said sounding a bit scared.

"I think we should take him to the doctor's." Niall chimed in.

They nodded, Liam went to get the car while they all hurried downstairs with Louis carrying Harry.

~♡~

"HE'S WHAT!" was heard echoing throughout the hospital room while they gave shocked glances to the curly boy laying on the hospital bed.

They couldn't believe what they just heard, not only had their cute, curly, little innocent Harry lost his virginity, but he was also pregnant.

Two and a half weeks pregnant to be exact.

Zayn was having his own personal mental dilemma because of this information. He was pretty sure he was the other father.

But he didn't know what was the right choice here. Should he admit to the possibility of being the father or should he keep quiet.

The other boys stood there with a million thoughts swerling around in their head.

Louis looked at Harry, "When did this happen?" He spoke up voicing everyone's question.

Harry just shrugged not wanting to think about it any further.

Harry knew exactly when it happened and who's the father he just didn't want to speak up to get anyone in trouble.

Louis just sighed not liking the answer he recieved.