26

The next morning Louis got up early and went out for Harry's ice-cream and some stuff for breakfast.

Harry came down and Louis handed him a plate of everything he made.

He was served, pancakes, eggs, bacon, beans, orange juice, cereal and a fruit bowl.

"Wow, where did you learn to cook Louis?" Harry teased.

Louis just shot him a blank look.

"I'm really sorry Harry but I have to go now and I'll be back a little later. When you're finish eating, your ice-cream is in the pantry. Please don't eat all save some for me." And with that Louis was out the door.

~♡~

Louis had made plans with Zayn at Starbucks and he was already late.

He didn't had time to eat, plus he can always grab something there.

"Sorry I'm late, had important things to do." He joked. Zayn just shot a blank look.

"What do you want Lewis? I too have imporant things to do." Zayn said with a smug look.

Louis scolwed at Zayn because of the name change. He hated when people called him that, it being regular since he started working.

"Fine I came to discuss some important things."

"Well do go on." He encouraged.

"Zayn where's Harry?" He questioned though he already knew the answer.

"Oh...um....he's home, I dropped him off last night. Why?"

"Zayn, Harry's not home, he's at my house. His mom kicked him out last night."

"She did what? He did say that she'll kick him out, but I didn't expect her to actually do it. Especially so soon."

Louis sighed, "Zayn what are your plans with Harry? He's still a kid and now he's having your kid, you have to take care of him now because of your actions and decisions he was kicked out of his home. I know none of this was planned or anything, I understand the circumstances and I'm willing to assist. But you have to man up now Zayn, that's your kid and you have to put him or her first now and you also have to be there for Harry, he needs you. He's gonna depend on you a lot now, many things he won't be able to do for himself. I know this because as you know I was always there for my mom when she was pregnant with my siblings, so you're going to have to be there."

Louis lectured Zayn on everything.

Zayn sat there stunned, he didn't expect to get a lecture when Louis had invited him out.

He sat in his thoughts while Louis went to order something to eat.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️