29

(🔝The house Zayn bought)

After they had finished shopping, Harry buying almost the entire store which made Zayn regret saying he could get anything he wanted, they were on their way to the house.

Harry sat there munching on the third fruit bowl.

Zayn was glad he got him to stop asking for ice-cream.

Though the doctor said he'll be craving some weird things and having more than one is normal.

He was just glad it was something healthy for the both of them.

"Okay, we're here." Zayn announced.

Harry looked up and it wasn't what he was expecting but it was ok. He was just happy to have somewhere to stay.

He sat in the car eating his fruit bowl while Zayn unloaded the car from the groceries.

"Hey are you gonna come inside or are you staying in the car?" Zayn joked.

"I'm tired." Harry whined pouting.

"Fine I'll carry you." He chuckled picking him up bridal style.

They entered into the house and Harry just looked at what was in sight.

He wasn't in no mood to do a tour, he was tired from all that shopping, no suprise there.

The doctor had informed them that since it was a male pregnancy, the symptons were more intensified and that he really needed to be careful and not do anything to strenuous, especially during the first trimester, which is most crucial.

Zayn sat him down on the couch, "I'm gonna go start packing out the groceries, call if you need anything."

Harry just nodded trying to get comfortable to continue the nap in which Louis and Zayn had interupted with their unneccessary talking.

Just a filler sorry bout the lenght🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️