12

"You didn't mean what Harry?" Liam questioned pitching in on the questioning.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, it was an accident, I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"You're what?" Louis questioned in disbelief going to sit near Harry and hugging him.

"Hazzy it wasn't your fault okay. It was-It was no one's fault." Louis lectured to which Harry nodded in understanding.

"But I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen." He insisted.

Zayn couldn't believe what he was hearing, he entered the room approaching Harry, he couldn't believe the boy was blaming himself.

When Harry noticed Zayn was getting closer to him, he sat up straight on the bed backing up a bit to put some distance between Zayn and himself.

That hurt Zayn a lot but he understood.

"It's not your fault Harreh, if anything it's my fault okay?"

Harry nodded but flinched when Zayn raised his hand to go touch him.

"Are you scared of me H?" Zayn questioned already knowing the answer from Harry's behaviour towards him.

He nodded while answering no. Zayn chuckled and smiled sadly.

"Can I hug you?" Zayn questioned not sure if he was authorised.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" Harry asked in response and that was all it took for the tears that Zayn was trying so desperately to keep at bay to flow freely.

"No I'm not gonna hurt you." He sniffled and went in for the hug.

Author's note:

If you're confused, while Zee was raping him he told him to stop he was hurting him but didn't so he was making sure he wasn't gonna get hurt again i guess.

I'm sorry if my book sucks, I tried, I guess I'm not good after all.

I just realised that even though I have all 5 boys here I have mostly Louis Zayn and Harry conversing....i just idk....tried something....

If you're confused, zayn and harry were bestfriends long before the other boys, they met the others at school.

🥺🤷‍♀️🥺🤷‍♀️