08

"Do you know who the father is Harry?" Louis questioned.

Harry just glanced at Zayn, who took a sudden interest in the hospital floor, and shook his head to which Louis noticed and picked up on.

"Who's the father Harry?" He asked again.

This time he didn't just glance at Zayn, he looked at him for a good couple seconds then went back to keeping his head down while fumbling with his hands.

"I don't know!" He shouted a bit while shaking his head. He was getting tired of all their constant questioning.

Both Liam and Niall had also picked up on him glancing at Zayn everytime before answering a question. And from his tone they could tell he was getting agitated and irritated with all the questioning.

Niall sat beside him resting his hand on Harry's thigh, rubbing it soothingly.

"Harry we really want to help you but in order to do that, you need to help us. Can you tell us who's the father of your baby?" Niall requested a bit stern but gentle at the same time.

Zayn was curious as to what his answer would be so he looked up at him the same time Harry did.

Harry shifted his gaze immediately a bit scared after Zayn caught him looking, he shook his head.

"I'm the father, it's my baby."he declared finally, cradling his tummy in a protective manner.

Zayn walked out of the room after hearing Harry's answer. Even a blind man could tell he was the father.

He just didn't know how to feel about that, he raped his best friend for crying out loud.

Because of Harry's behaviour, all three boys concluded that Zayn was the father.

Harry looked at the door where Zayn just left, he stared at it blankly and then Louis asked a question which startled him.