18

Zayn knew exactly where Harry had run off to. It was a thing between the both of them.

Whenever they felt pressured, sad or even happy, they'd go to the place where they met each other.

And not so surprisingly, the other would magically apear.

"Awwwww babes." Zayn said rushing towards Harry who had fell asleep.

He picked him up and Harry shifted a bit awakening.

"Where are you carrying me?"

"Not sure yet. My mom hates you, your mom hates me. So we definately can't go to either."

They were now sitting in Zayn's car.

"I think I should move out and get my own flat." Zayn announced.

"Why?"

"Because, if I'm gonna help you take are of my baby, we're gonna need to do that in a healthy environment. Not one where our parents don't approve of us being around each other."

"Oh" was all Harry said. He didn't expect that as an answer. Sure he knew Zayn would help with the baby, he just didn't see that one coming.

After a while of them just sitting in silence enjoying each other's company, Harry broke the silence.

"Zayn?" He just hummed in response.

"I'm hungry."

"Sure babes what do you want to eat?"

"Um...I want chicken...anything with chicken well anything except a burger. I want a banana smoothie with strawberries. Then I want more vanilla ice-cream with chocolate syrup and whip cream." Harry listed.

Zayn just looked at him amused and shook his head. "Sure, anything you want babes.

~♡~

After they had eaten, they were walking in the park while Harry was eating another tub of ice-cream with chocolate syrup while Zayn held the can of whip cream.

"Harreh I have to make a doctor's appointment for you." Zayn announced when they took a seat on one of the benches.

Harry stopped eating, "Why?" He questioned puzzled.

"For the baby, we have to check on him."

"Oh" Harry blushed feeling a bit embarrassed.

After they spent the evening together talking about anything and everything as usual.

It was getting late so Zayn decided to drop Harry home.

"I really don't want to go in." Harry whined when Zayn parked his car infront Harry's house.

"Sorry babes, you have to. When I buy myself the flat you can come stay with me if you'd like." Zayn offered.

"For real, thanks." Harry said a bit excited.

"Okay, I guess I have to go now. Good night Zee." He leant over hugging Zayn then exited the car.

But before Zayn could drive off Harry remembered his luggage was still in Zayn's trunk.

"Zee my luggage is still in your car."

"Oh right, let me get that for you."

He pulled out the suit case for Harry and waited until he closed the door to drive off.

Though he wasn't living too far from Harry.

Harry lived a couple houses down from Zayn. And the park was on the same street.