33

(🔝Size of Harry's tummy)

(a/n:sorry in advance if this turns out awful)

Harry pov

I'm currently waiting for my name to be called to go in, today I get to find out the gender of my baby.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time, but I know I'll love my baby either way despite the gender.

"Harry Styles."

I got up and made my way to the doctors room.

"Okay I'm gonna do the regular checks before we get started." Dr. Leslie my ObGyn reminded.

"So, how's everything, I hope you haven't been stressing." She asked in a warning tone.

"Not really"

"Harry, I'm being serious, you really need to be careful. You need someone with you at all times." She lectured.

She was like an older sister yet a mother figure at the same time. She cared about me, I could tell.

She didn't know of my situation since I didn't feel comfortable with sharing.

"Hello, earth to Harry. I asked if you are ready to know the gender." To which I nodded eagerly.

"Here we go, if you just lookright here, it's a girl." She announced and tears of joy streamed down my face.

"Awww, babes do you need a hug?" She asked after she had returned with the sonograms.

I was just sitting there looking at it with tears never ending.

She wrapped me in her warm embrace and I let it all out but the thing is, I don't really know why I'm crying.

"Awww bub what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asked concerned.

"I'm not really sure myself, guess I'm just emotional, hormones I guess." We both chuckled at my response.

After I left the doctor's office, I rode the bus to town, I was thinking about getting a few things for her.

A smiled etched on my face when I realised I don't have to say the baby anymore, just address her as she until I get a name for her.

I cradled my tummy while I walked through the lanes in the store filled with different choices of baby clothes.

And from the looks of it I can tell I'm going to be here a while, let's hope I don't get the entire store of clothes.

Author's note:
Yeah so that was my attempt of trying it in first person.....I think first person is what its called...so yeah....hope  it wasn't entirely horrible....so...yh....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️