45

A few days later.

Exams were coming to an end for them, Harry did however consult with his doctor and she said he should be resting more now since he's coming closer to being in his third trimester.

So he switched to having online classes.

.

.

.

Time skip cause I'm lazy.lolzz😜😜

~today is christmas~

Harry pov

Because I was bored out of my mind , not to mention lonely, I decided to got out today, and not spend today at home.

I got dressed in a lot of layers and left, not exactly sure where to go, just somewhere but in this boring lonely house.

I was walking the park when I felt my phone vinrating in my pocket, I fished it out seeing that it was Uncle Yaser, baby's grand dad.

~Phone call between Harry and Yaser~

Harry: Oh hi Uncle what's up?

Yaser: Hey Harry, how are you? How's my grand child?

Harry: I'm fine thank you and you meant your grand daughter.

I replied smiling.

Yaser: Oh it's a girl, that's nice. Have you thought of any names yet?

Harry: I haven't came up with any yet, wanna give me some suggestions?

Yaser: Oh....I like the name Amira since it means princess in Arabic. But don't you think it's something you and Zayn should be thinking about. Speaking of, how's that boy been treating you?

Okay I saw that one coming.

Harry: I'm fine...he's fine...we're fine...everything's fine.

Yaser: I haven't seen or spoken to either of you in a while. When should I visit?

Harry: You can come now if you'd like.

Yaser: Sure, want me to bring anything?

Harry: No it's okay.

Yaser: Okay I'll see you in a bit.

Harry: Yeah bye.

~Call ended~

I sighed, guess I should head back home now. My feet are already killing me.

People....just a reminder, Harry's 5 months pregnant, almost 6 months...at the beginning of every month, he'll make a month. So at the beginning of January, he'll be 6 momths and so on till he gives birth.

 So at the beginning of January, he'll be 6 momths and so on till he gives birth

🔝He's currently close to his 6 month mark