04

He stood there frozen for a couple of minutes then he came to his senses and let out a gasp when he realised he was naked.

He couldn't believe the sight, there was a trail of blood on the floor and his bed spread had a patch of blood, obviously dried.

He decided to clean up this mess before any of the boys could come rushing in here and start asking a ton of questions that he definately didn't know the answer to at the moment.

He pulled on some boxers and then pulled the spread of the bed getting a clean one and replacing it.

He wet a wash cloth and cleaned up the spilt blood drops on the floor where he found Harry's beanie on the floor by his bed.

He nearly got a heart attack just by seeing that. Because if his memory serves him right, Harry wore this last night to the club.

He tried really hard to remember what happened after they reached the club and how this got in his room, but his memory was all fogged up.

He only remembered arriving at the club.

He tried really hard, wanting to know what took place last night, but he was scared that he would not like the answer he'll get, for blood was definately not a good sign.

~♡~

Meanwhile, downstairs the boys were getting up one by one because of the sun coming in from the window.

They were weirdly piled up on the couch.

Niall groaned sitting up first, although his head felt like it was splitting, he got up and went to kitchen, his tummy grumbling.

Louis and Liam got up next following Niall.

Liam made both himself and Louis a cup of coffee who was sitting at the island with his head down.

Niall sat there jolly, devouring the quick  meal he prepared.

Throughout the day, the four boys, that being Zayn Niall Liam and Louis sat, lazing around nursing their hangovers.

Absolutely crappy? I know😬😬