43

Harry pov

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I heard the voice of that irritating blond bitch screech.

"Leave him be Gigi!" I heard Zayn next.

"So what, you're like defending him now?" She scoffed and those two idiots started arguing while I kept silent and left the building.

I had called an uber before I left, luckily, it's already here. The ride home was peacefully silent, thankfully.

I'm really tired right now and being in pain and achey all over isn't helping, just makes me cranky.

I went to my room and drew a hot bath to help take all the tensions in my body away, hopefully it helps.

After my shower, I got dressed in comfortable clothes going back downstairs. I think I'm going to set up one of these downstairs guess bedrooms for my rooms temporarily.

I can't manage thise irritating steps anymore. I sighed and went to prepare a quick dinner.

I ate, and just went to lay on the couch too tired to move a muscle.

Okay, I did study for the exam I have in the morning, did so yesterday so don't judge.

Hopefully this hand of mine heals quickly so I can write properly, and maybe start punching people. But only if neccessary, well hopefully.

I sighed, trying getting comfortable on this couch. No possition is comfortable these days especially with my daughter kicking me like I'm a football.

Did I tell you, she always seems to be awake and kicking me. Like what did I ever do to her for her to be punishing me so.

Okay Harry, time to sleep, turn off your brain. I sighed sleepily, yawning right after.

Just a filler i guess......sry bout the length🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️