35

Harry was rushed to the emergency room while Zayn was left in the waiting area panicking.

He eventually called Louis, Niall and Liam. Louis being the first to arrive.

They sat around waiting for a while, what seemed like hours to Zayn.

"Harry Styles."

Zayn got up rushing towards the doctor that called Harry's name.

"We're here!"

"You're related to the patient how?"

"Um we're his friends, the only relatives you're gonna get." He said with a bit of attitude just wanting to know how Harry was.

"Okay um....he's stable right now. He's fine, both him and the baby. But it's quite a miracle, he was basically brought back from the dead. He's sleeping right now, you can visit if you like."

The doctor said leading the way to his room when they requested to see him.

"Okay here you are, just press the red button if needed." The doctor said walking off.

When Zayn saw how Harry basically looks lifeless on the bed with all those tubes attached to him, the water works started again.

If it wasn't for the constant beeping of both heart monitors, he would have thought he was dead, he did look the part.

He just walked towards the chair near his bed sitting and just looking at Harry while his tears ran down his cheeks.

He was blaming himself for this, though he didn't know what to think of the situation.

He wasn't sure if it was intentional or an accident, he really didn't know but he was hoping it was the latter.

Short and crappy? I know