34

Harry pov

Guess what, I actually didn't buy the entire store full of clothes, I managed to leave there with just two shopping bags.

Now I'm tired, hungry and I need sleep.

School wasn't that bad today, I hung out with Niall a bit before he left to go to his girlfriend whatever her name is.

I didn't see Liam today though, I caught a few glimpses of Zayn today. It's like Zayn was the glue that kept us all together, we exchange a few words with each other and then we're gone.

I'm usually left by myself while they run off to wherever. I guess I should get use to it, I have another year there still.

Even though my tummy is quite noticable now, I didn't get any hate or nasty remarks from anyone about it which was a bit surprising, but its whatever.

I'm currently taking a hot bath, and I'm feeling so tired and sleepy, I don't feel like moving to get out of this tub.

~♡~

Zayn pov(surprise surprise😏😜)

"Harry!" I called out, the front door was unlocked but he was nowhere in sight.

I know you guys probably hate me right for abandoning Harry but I have my reasons, even if they seem stupid to you, they aren't stupid to me.

"Harry!" I called out again not getting a response. I decided to check his room since the kitchen was empty.

But he wasn't there but his bathroom door was opened so I checked there.

"OMG!" I shrieked rushing towards him. He was in the tub but his head was under the water.

I quickly pulled him out ignoring the fact that he was literally naked.

I checked for a pulse but there was none, I quickly called for an ambulance.

I am really scared right now, I tried giving him cpr but I don't really know how that works.

I just wrapped him in his bathrobe and tried giving mouth to mouth trying to get him back.

Tears was streaming down my face while I waited for the ambulance but soon enough they arrived taking over.

They took a while but soon enough, he coughed up a lot of water but he wasn't fully awake.

They connected a couple of things to his body and then we were on our way to the hospital.

Ok this was crap🥺🥺