39

Lea's
_____

Lunch time is over ... It's now one in the afternoon and she's getting ready to hang out with Jihoon.

"Ms. Kang, I and Jihoon will just go out.. please don't unpack my luggage, I'll just unpack it myself so you can rest" I said to Ms. Kang as she smiled..

"It's okay, Lea. It's my job.. plus you also need to rest after hanging out.. don't worry about it" Ms. Kang said as she continued to smile.

"Thank you Ms. Kang! I promise that you can rest tomorrow.. or even this whole year" I said cheerfully as she giggled.

"Sure.. please enjoy your day with Jihoon.." Ms. Kang said with a teasing tone..

I just chuckled..

"He just want to show me a place.. he said" I said and she nodded..

"If you say so.." Ms. Kang and smirked but I just shrugged it off and went out of the room.

"Lea, let's go now!" I heard Jihoon said as the others looked at us.

"Where are you two going?" Daniel asked as he paused the movie that they're watching.

"Going on a date?.. hmm" Nicholas said and wiggled his eyebrows..

"It's not a date Nicholas!" I said and he laughed..

I looked at Ni-ki.. he's now laughing silently with him..

I just want Ni-ki- I sounds like a desperate girl right? If he doesn't love me.. it's fine.. he's still my friend...

"Why didn't you guys invited us too?" Jungwon asked and placed a couple of chips on his mouth.

"Can't you understand that it's a date?" Ava said and Jihoon spoke

"It's not a date everyone, I just want to bring her somewhere"

"Yess" I said.. agreeing to what he have said.

"We'll go now.." Jihoon said as I followed him outside.

"Take care" Nicholas said as we nodded

We're now outside the house, probably waiting for a taxi to pass near us..

"Where are we going, Jihoon?" I asked and looked at him.

"Secret, but I'm sure you'll like it there. I don't know if you already went there but I'll make it fun" He said as my excitement build up.

"If it's not that fun, I'll kick you" I said jokingly as we both chuckled.

-
-
-

Ni-ki's
_____

"I bet they'll like each other in the end" Jungwon said as he continued eating his chips.

we're now inside Lea's house.. although I can't remember anything about this house... I feel like everything inside this is familiar..