You're getting predictable

Derek, Stiles, and Allison walked into Derek's loft. The pack sat with wide worried eyes until they landed on their alpha. Some of their shoulders sagged when they saw no one was hurt.

"You can relax, everything went fine," Derek assured his pack, allowing the rest to release the tension from their shoulders.

"Well?" Cora pressed, when no other information was offered.

"She's going to talk to the hunters, she'll be in contact," Derek said.

"Are we sure we can trust them? What if it's a set up?" Erica crossed her arms, not moving from her spot on the counter, where she was perched.

Stiles' eyes landed on the stern expression that took over Derek's face. Reaching out to catch his arm he spoke before Derek could, "If I may."

Derek's eyes fell to the hunter's hand on him before giving a nod.

"I don't trust them either, which is why we didn't tell them about us. They think they're meeting Allison. They'll be surprised to see that I'm there, so they won't have time to plan an ambush or anything sinister. Derek will be there, but remain unseen, until we know where they stand. I'm being careful. I can't afford not to. I'm going to do my best to make sure none of you get hurt."

"And what about you?" Liam asked from the back of the room.

A frown tugged at Stiles' features. He didn't know how to respond. He wasn't a priority. The priority was to keep Derek and his pack safe, and remove the argents.

"You still don't plan to survive this," Corey's tone was accusing.

Stiles' eyes closed as he braced for a reaction.

"Excuse me?" Allison snapped, taking a step forward.

"What is he talking about?" Derek demanded; his own brows pulled into a frown.

"Can we not do this right now, please?" Stiles pinched the bridge of his nose, refusing to look at either of them.

"Not do this right now?" Allison scoffed, "When do you suppose we do it?"

"Not now," Stiles said, turning. He pushed passed Derek and Allison and out the door.

"Stiles," The pair called out in unison, turning to follow.

Both paused, eyeing one another.

"I doubt he'll listen to me," Derek extended a hand towards the door as if urging Allison forward.

"He trusts you more," Allison shook her head. Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip.

"Stiles did always hate a good gang up," Corey offered, a smirk on his lips.

Allison and Derek gave each other a nod before going after Stiles together.

-

Stiles hoped Derek and Allison would leave the matter alone. But he wasn't surprised when they both came through the door of his loft.

"Look, it's not like I have a death wish, but I'm target number one right now. Getting out of there alive is not a priority," Stiles spoke before either of them had the chance. He didn't look up from where he was laying out his daggers to be sharpened.

"Not to you maybe," Derek growled. He stopped at the door, allowing Allison to crowd into Stiles' space. Stiles could handle a gang up, but Derek doubted he'd appreciate being cornered as well.

Stiles' head lifted, his eyes meeting Derek's.

"I shouldn't be a priority to you."

Derek took in a slow deep breath. He fought to keep his voice even. "My pack is my priority and..." he took another deep breath, "as I've said before, you are part of my pack now."