What's wrong?

Part 3

Tammy - "No Rose you stay and eat. Is it okay if i go or does she need you?"
Rose is hesitant and first but eventually says

Rose - "Uhh umm yeah sure. Just make sure she doesn't get too far away and if she does come get me."

Tammy is slightly confused what she means by too far but as she goes out the door she can see why. You've managed to run to the water faster than her conversation and it's not the closest.

You've stopped to catch your breath by a banister so she starts fast walking to catch you up.

Tammy - "Umm y/n... sweetie uh..."

You stay looking away from her and she eventually makes it to where you're stood and puts her arms on the banister panting.

Tammy - "Damn how did you do that?"

Y/n - "oh umm sorry I... I just had to get away-"

But Tammy interrupts.
Tammy - "oh no hunny it's okay I'm just shocked by your speed damn!"

You smile slightly and she's happy to see you like that.

Tammy - "Seriously though what's up?"

You're silent looking down and then you look at the water.

Y/n - "Im just... I'm not a good speaker if you get what I mean. Like, umm I just like to keep to myself. So with everyone asking me things all at once, I just ahh... just, I had to get out and-"

Tammy stops you speaking anymore and pulls your arms off the banister to hug her.
You're shocked at first but she seems comforting so you let her hug you.

You hug for a while and then she pulls away. Noticing that you've been crying, she grabs your face lifting it up to her and wipes away your tears with her thumbs. She stays there looking at you and then your eyes move away from hers and you both go back to looking at the water.

She reminds you of Rose. She feels comforting and like you could ask her anything.

You stand there in silence for a bit and then you get the confidence to start to speak.

Y/n - "So what's your life like then?"

She's looking at the side of your face as you're still looking away from her at the water. She's shocked you spoke again.

Tammy - "Umm I guess I've known Debbie for a long time, and we've all just become good friends recently again so I'm here."

Y/n - "Okay."

You turn to look at her and she snaps back into reality and looks slightly away before looking back to listen to you.

Y/n - "What are you good at?"

Tammy - "Umm oo i don't know I mean... I've got connections to people and umm I have a weird way of making people feel like they can trust me I guess..."

Your eyes widen and you nod smiling slightly looking away. She doesn't know what to do so she just turns to face the water again.

Y/n - "You got a family?"

Tammy - "Umm yeah I do two kids"

Y/n - "Ah nice... Bet they're just as beautiful as you are aren't they?"

She's shocked and looks at you and smiles.

Tammy - "I mean I guess they are yeah haha. Well they are definitely more annoying that beautiful sometimes but they are good kids I guess..."

You both laugh a little and then it's silent again.

Y/n - "Is it scary?"

Tammy - "What?"

Y/n - "Having kids... It's a lot of responsibility like how do you do it?"

Tammy - "Uhh yeah it's definitely a lot... but they are also like the best thing I have in this life, so it's kind of worth the stress I guess."

You nod and smile.

Tammy - "Why'd you ask?"

Y/n - "Huh? Uh nothing was just wondering. I guess I've never really seen myself with a family and I don't know many people with one so I was just curious I guess."

Tammy - "So what about you then? Anyone special?"

Hi angels hope you enjoy this part. I'll upload the rest of the conversation soon.
K💞