Want to know why!

Part 42

She finally let's go after dragging you into the office before closing the door and you're mad now.

Y/n - "Ouch that hurt!"

Rose - "Y/n ! What were you doing at these parties? You're not that talkative, especially with people you don't know, so how the fuck did you get there?"

You're silent and getting more and more annoyed.

Rose - "Come on! You better talk because I would love to know the excuse for that!"

Y/n - "You wanna know Rose?"

Rose - "Yes y/n for fucks sake just tell me!"

Y/n - "Well when your dads friends are grabbing you and whispering that they could give you a night to remember while off their fucking tits it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you should probably stay out the house at things like parties as much as possible until the morning when they are all FUCKING asleep or GONE!"

You get up and go to leave opening the door.

Rose - "Y/n WAIT!"

Y/n - "FOR WHAT! So you can listen to me say that I went to parties to avoid harassment from my own dads friends! That I was so socially awkward that I had to drink until I felt comfortable there to speak to people and get to know them! That because i was pissed I was taken advantage of many times by men who thought I was an easy target! That I was so fucking sick of them that I got to now a girl one night who was a lesbian and taught me how they did it! Who made me feel like I was actually important and not someone to just lie there and take it! Is that what you want me to fucking say Rose! IS IT!"

Rose - "Y/n i didn't know-"

Y/n - "You didn't now? THATS COMICAL ROSE! BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE THE ONE THAT USED TO TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF FOR ME! YOU!... DID YOU NOT THINK THAT MAYBE YOU LEAVING ME THERE MEANT THAT I HAD TO THEN FIGURE OUT MY OWN WAY OF TELLING THEM TO FUCK OFF! ROSE? DID YOU?!"

Rose - "Y/n please just-"

Y/n - "NO! NO ROSE IM FUCKING PISSED OFF!"

You finally leave the room to see everyone looking at you as they obviously heard and make eye contact with Tammy who is in tears. Rose comes after you but you're done with her.

You look at Tammy and she knows what you're thinking and you run back to the water away from everyone and lean on the banister to catch your breath.