Lou's pancakes worked

Part 27

You're now in Roses room and you can't even look at her.

Rose - "Come on y/n tell me. What's wrong? Why are you being so silent? I thought you were comfortable here now."

You stay silent.

Rose - "Y/n. Please. Look I'm sorry if misjudged your situation or something. Umm I just wanted you to be happy and I thought you were. Why aren't you talking? It's me. It's your sister Rose y/n you can talk to me. You know you can so why aren't you-"

Y/n - "Who were you with last night?"

Rose - "What?"

Y/n - "Who were you with?"

Rose - "What nobody i-"

Y/n - "I heard you."

Rose - "Y/n."

Y/n - "We heard you. Whatever you were doing was certainly not quiet."

Rose - "Oh come on!"

Y/n - "All I want to know is who was involved. I know I don't usually talk to you about your love life rose but we- I care about you and want to know you're safe and-"

Rose - "Daphne."

Y/n - "What?"

Rose - "I was with Daphne."

Y/n - "Wait what daph so your- your gay too?"

Rose - "Oh come on y/n I-"

Y/n - "Man I really does run in the family doesn't it."

Rose - "Y/n!"

Y/n - "So Lou was right. Pancakes do make you gay. Wow I'm shocked."

Rose - "What? Y/n you're fucking gay yourself what's your problem?"

You were distracted by your thoughts and didn't see how serious Rose was being.

Y/n - "What? Ah shit Rose no I... Im sorry- I don't have a problem at all I'm just a bit shocked that's all, come here."

You hug her and she hugs you back tighter.

Y/n - "But why didn't you tell me before?"

Rose - "Because. She not sure yet and we were just having a moment... Oh god my sister heard me doing- oh shit."

You laugh and put your arms over her as she puts her hands over her face, so it's quite an awkward hug.

Y/n - "It's okay Rose haha. You've already heard me so at this point, I'm thinking it's karma on my part."

She starts laughing.

Y/n - "See. Look at me. Rose look at me."

You wipe away her tears on her face and kiss her forehead.

Y/n - "Look sis. I love you and if you're happy with her then I'm happy for you. I just want you to have a good life and if that involves you two being together then I'm so so happy for you Rose okay."

She smiles and you hug her again.