End

Hey angels sorry for the late update I just needed to get this ending right :)

Part 45

You get a knot in your stomach seeing them knowing they are all thinking and looking at you right now and end up throwing up your meal into the delivery bag nearby.

They all help take you to the toilet but you're done by then so you're just sat on the floor with everyone around you.

Tammy - "Right hunny I love you with all heart. But I think we are going to leave you with Rose right now aren't we guys."

She looks at Lou and Debbie with raised eyebrows and they get up and leave.

You and Rose sit in silence for what feels like forever while she looks at your hand stroking it. You then go to speak but before she can she's already grabbed you and is hugging you tightly sobbing. You pull her away after a while and wipe away her tears.

Y/n - "Woah woah why the tears sis?"

Rose - "Because. I've failed you and I never even realised it. I had to hear it from you years later instead of realising the consequences of my actions when they happened. I left you there and moved away thinking you would be okay and he changed but I was so naive. I'm a terrible sister and I'm sorry."

Y/n - "No! You're not a terrible sister! You were young too and that's way too much responsibility for a young woman. For either of us. So I would never blame it on you. It was just the unfortunate reality and I've accepted it now."

Rose - "Are you sure?"

You look at roses teary eyes and kiss her head before giving her the biggest hug.

Y/n - "Of course I'm sure rose I love you with all my heart."

Rose - "I love you too..."

You both look at eachother slightly happier but rose still isn't done.

Rose - "Okay but what about the men harassing you and the men when you were drunk and stuff? Where are you with them?"

Y/n - "The men were creepy and the men at the parties didn't help and I do want to speak to someone about that if you can help me. But in a way they served as a great deterrent for that kind of person as a lover. I can safely say they are a huge reason I love women so much."

She giggles slightly looking to your eyes with all to the love in the world.

Y/n - "Look Rose. I know now that my drinking habits probably weren't the best thing for me to do and I'm sorry for not talking to you about it when I first got here. You all just seemed so happy here and I didn't want to create a mess like what just happened."

Rose - "It's my fault y/n. I'm sorry i didn't think about asking how you had been before here. I should have tried to stay in contact with you more and for that I truly apologise."

You smile and hug her tightly.

Y/n - "I love you Rose. You're the best sister anyone could ever ask for."

Rose - "i love you too sis! Okay now after this I want you to tell me if you ever feel anxiety from anything okay. Whether it's severe or not, tell me! I want to know everything and anything."

You giggle at her slightly and then both get up. She fixes you up cleaning your teeth and stuff with the spare stuff in the toilet before going out to the others.

You head over to Tammy and kiss her with so much love behind it. Debbie is curled up with Lou smiling at you both and then you notice someone at the door.

It's Daphne. Stood there smiling.

She walks up to Rose and kisses her too.

Y/n - "Oooo!!"

Lou - "Yesss!!!"

*Whistles* *Whistles*

They both giggle you all end up snuggled up watching a movie together. You turn to look at Tammy.

Tammy - "I love you beautiful."

Y/n - "I love you too my angel."

And that's it. You were all free. Free from your pasts and hidden issues and can all start living your lives without regret.

And with a lot of money, thanks to Debbies brains and everyone's talents.

You were all finally at the end of the road to freedom and it felt right.

Thank you so so much for all of the love on this story and if you haven't already read them I have two other stories on here too if you're interested. Post Heist is a completed story and Only Once is ongoing still.

You angels are so amazing and thank you for reading and voting for this story it really means a lot !! 🥰
K💞