Hot

Part 29

Smut warning <3

You're confused and go to turn to look around the room when you're pinned to the door.

You gasp and she laughs kissing you hard.

Tammy - "I can't even tell you how much I want you right now!"

You smile and she pushes you against the door more to shut it. She runs her hands down your thighs picking you up as your legs wrap around her.

She carries you to the bed placing you down slowly and climbing on top of you and putting her hand on your neck.

You're shocked and she giggles nibbling your neck before kissing you passionately.
She runs her hands all over you and starts to take your top off undoing your bra so quickly you're shock shows all over your face.

She brushes her lips over yours and you go to kiss her but she pulls away to kiss your body. As she makes her way down she pulls off your trousers and kisses back up your legs.

Making her way to your inner thighs as your moan slightly at every touch. She comes back up to you.

Tammy - "May I?"

You nod gulping and she smiles kissing and biting your lips before going back down.

She's goes to town on you using her tongue and fingers in such a fast pace and soon you're about to finish... when she stops.

You look up at her confused but she just smiles walking away.

You go to get up but she says something.

Tammy - "Stay there."

She comes back and pins you down. She's wearing a huge strap on and rubs lube on it before smiling at you. Your mouth is wide open before she smiles while closing your jaw with her hands and running her thumb over your bottom lip pulling it down.

Before you know it you're screaming extremely loud and shaking all over but she doesn't stop. Soon enough you're shaking and screaming again and that's when she pulls out using her mouth to get it all.

You're trying to catch your breath when she takes off her clothes and crawls on top of you. You stare at her body with lust and she smiles lifting your head before whispering to you.

Tammy - "What are you going to do about it?"

You smile so wide before grabbing her face kissing her and down her neck. You flip her over and grab the sex toy out of her draw turning it on and making her flinch. You use it on her as well as your tongue and she's literally moaning your name at the top of her lungs.

She finishes several times and then you both join lips again smiling and then lie there panting for air before curling up into her for comfort.

She kisses your head loads and then lifts your face to face her.

Tammy - "I love you baby."

Your eyes widen slightly and she gets worried and grabs you hugging you.

Hey angels hope you enjoyed ;)
K💞