Clear things up

Part 18

You look at her tilting your head and she laughs.

Lou - "Okay fine! Come on I'll make you my famous pancakes!"

You walk downstairs with Lou and Tammy. You sit with Tammy at the bar stools watching Lou make the pancakes.
Tammy's hand is brushing up against yours on your lap and you end up holding hands.

What does this mean?
Can I even do this right now?
What if someone's sees it and asks questions?
Ah fuck it half of them now think we fucked anyway and god knows where Rose went after seeing us.

You snap back from your trance to Lou placing a plate of pancakes infront of you.

Lou - "Enjoy sweetheart."

Y/n - "Woah! They are perfect damn lou."

Lou - "Anytime gorgeous."

She leaves and you look at Tammy smiling. You both start eating and then Rose enters with Debbie. They are talking about something business related but stop in their tracks just staring at you and Tammy.

Lou is sat on the sofa but perks up.

Lou - "Damm guys stare much."

Tammy - "Debbie umm could we maybe talk?"

Debbie just smiles slightly and nods. She follows Tammy to the office and you motion at Rose to come join you.

Y/n - "Listen I don't know what you think you saw with me and Tammy but-"

Rose - "Hey you don't have to make excuses y/n. You're my sister. If you're happy then I'm happy for you. I-"

Y/n - "She was just upset. I was comforting her. That's all. I'm happy but not that kind of happy okay."

She rolls her eyes and you nudge her. You both laugh and then you hear a thud.

You look at Rose and then Lou and rush to see what happened.

Debbie - "Lou! Rose! Y/n! Anyone please!"