Wanna think

Part 4

Y/n - "Nope... no one."

Tammy - "Its okay. You're young you know... Your whole life's still ahead of you."

Y/n - "Yeah... I guess."

Tammy - "What? What's that face for?"

Y/n - "I just... It just doesn't seem like it's gonna be a good one to live you know... I mean it's not like I can just go away somewhere and meet someone and live happily ever after with them forever is it... It's just not what I think is possible for me I guess. Well for anyone really I mean whose life is that perfect-"

Tammy - "Woah woah what are you talking about? You have every right in this world to find someone. Have you seen yourself? How Is anyone going to resist you y/n your perfect."

Y/n - "Yeah sure... easy for you to say you're all happy families with kids and stuff. You don't even know anything about me. If you did you would get that for me it's just not that simple."

Tammy - "Show me then."

Y/n - "What?"

Tammy - "Show me what you're like. Show me the real you, I wanna know."

Y/n - "Oh trust me Tammy you're best in fairytale land honestly like-"

Tammy - "JUST STOP!"

You look at her shocked she raised her voice.

Tammy - "Please stop talking about yourself like that... "

Y/n - "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

Tammy - "no... I'm sorry. I- I just want you to see yourself and how amazing you are. Like I've known you for like what a day now and already you seem like the most genuine person ever. I just don't get how you can be so down on yourself so much though. Like are you blind or something? Because all I see is a strong woman who may have a shyness about her but deep down she's the most interesting, amazing woman..."

You start laughing and rolling your eyes but she grabs your hands.

Tammy - "No y/n I'm being serious okay. Look at me. What do I have to do to get you to see yourself the way that everyone else does?"

You turn your head away and let go of her hands.

Y/n - "Just leave it Tammy alright, honest. I just wanna think for a bit okay..."

She still looking at you concerned but she starts to walk away as you asked.

She makes it back and you look knowing that Rose is gonna be worried you didn't go back with her.
You see a bench and go to sit on it but after a while you end up lying on it staring at the sky.

It's getting darker now and a man disrupts your moment of relaxation to ask you to get off of the bench so he can clean it.

You get up and start to make your way back.

You're scared to face people but you just tell yourself to keep to yourself and just walk straight to Roses room.

As you walk through the door they are all gathered around the sofas. With Debbie and Lou comforting Rose who's crying. Tammy isn't there weirdly enough and you just turn away and run up the stairs.
You can hear steps behind you but you just get into the bathroom and lock the door.

Hey angels I hope you enjoy this part.
K💞