Slept in

Part 7

Rose POV

It's the morning again and y/n is flat out still so I slowly get out the room letting her sleep in.

Everyone's downstairs but y/n and Tammy.

Rose - "Where's Tammy?"

Debbie - "She's still flat out asleep. I checked and she seems very peaceful. How's y/n doing?"

Rose - "She's okay. I think she's still asleep at the moment though so I'm sorry Lou she won't be able to try your pancakes..."

Lou - "Oh shit! Ah well she will one day. Debbie come help me with this."

Debbie goes over to her and I stay at the counter. Daphne comes over to me and I don't notice at first as I'm looking down.

Daphne - "Are you okay?"

I snap back into reality accidentally knocking my fork to the side of the counter.

Rose - "Oh sorry... umm... What did you say?"

Daphne - "I said are you okay but clearly you're not so what's up?"

Rose - "Oh umm I'm fine just stressed a little."

Daphne - "y/n?"

I nod.

Daphne - "Aww hunny it's okay I'm sure she's fine now. Once she's up you can have a chat with her then and see where she's at."

Rose - "Yeah... I guess so thanks Daph."

Daphne - "Anytime."

She smiles and touches roses hand before walking away.

Y/n POV

You open your eyes to see Rose isn't there and stretch before getting up and checking your phone. It's half 1 and you're slightly shocked you slept that long and head into the shower.

Once you're ready you go to leave your room. You shut the door and are shocked to hear another door close next to you.

It's Tammy and she's looking down until she notices you and her eyes widen slightly.

Y/n - "Hey"

Tammy - "Oh hi sorry I just got up I'm a bit out of it."

Y/n - "Oh me too actually I shocked myself."

She laughs slightly and you smile.
You start to walk down towards the stairs and she stops you.

Tammy - "Hey wait... Are you sure you're okay? After yesterday I just wanted to check I-"

Y/n - "Yeah. I'm fine Tammy trust me."

She smiles and you go downstairs.

Daphne - "Ah here they are! Have a good sleep?"

You roll your eyes slightly and answer.

Y/n - "Yes..."

Tammy laughs.

Tammy - "Have you guys eaten?"

Daphne - "Yeah we have. What you two gonna do?"

Y/n - "Umm fancy going out for something?"

Tammy looks at you slightly shocked and then smiles.

Tammy - "Sure let's go."

As you're about to leave you catch Roses eye and she gives you a look to ask if you're okay and you reassure her with a nod and she calms down slightly.

You leave and start to walk down the road with Tammy in silence and then she turns to you.

Hey angels I'm sorry this bits a bit boring it will get better I promise  :)
K💞