Give in

Part 35

Tammy - "Hey honey do you want to get out if here and go back? We can have a bit of alone time and stuff."

You nod and say bye to everyone hugging Rose before leaving. You walk back to Lous to sit outside by the water.

You were silent the whole walk so once you reach the water Tammy has some thoughts to say.

Tammy - "Look baby I don't know what happened with him or anything and I'm not asking to. I just want to know if you need any help. Because if you need the help it is readily available to you at any time you just have to ask for it."

You're still silent but smile looking down taking a deep breath.

Y/n - "i had a friend once."

Tammy - "Oh okay hunny. Um what was she like?"

Y/n - "She was innocent, fun and amazing. It's almost sad that she is no longer like that anymore."

Tammy - "Where is she now hunny?"

You close your eyes looking down.

Y/n - "She had a parent who did drugs a lot. She was always safe when her sister was there to help her but once she left for university, after her dad convinced her he was better, she was left alone. Her dad had good days and bad days. With the good being a kitchen with food in it and bad being a house full of drugged up middle aged men talking to her and grabbing her as she came back home from school. They would whisper inappropriate things in her ear and offer her a night to remember. He went to AA classes and still had a job so he wasn't seen as an unfit parent but she knew deep down he was. She learnt that going out at night and coming back the next morning meant that the men if there would be asleep or gone so she went to parties with people in her class a lot. She didn't know anyone so got into drinking as it gave her confidence to actually speak and once even gave her the confidence to sleep with someone for the first time. But then it became a regular thing just to avoid them. The girls professor who she was close with, noticed her looking hungover and disassociated a bit too often for a student and put two and two together once and called social services for an assessment. He got found out as they did a random visit to see a room full of men out of it, instead of the usual where he would clean and look smart and he got sent to a rehab facility. She was over 18 so could stay alone but summer came and she was alone with no classes, so ended up having to move in with her sister to stay stable."

There's silence and then Tammy puts her hand over yours.

Y/n - "Sad reality for her huh."

Tammy - "Baby I-"

Y/n - "No don't! I don't want sympathy, please just leave it."

Tammy - "Okay hunny."

Silence.

Hey angels I hope your days are going well. I have just recently uploaded the start to my new story only once so please check it out if you can :)
K💞