Panic

Part 24

Tammy - "I have never felt THAT before..."

You laugh and grab her face kissing her.

Y/n - "Me neither."

She smiles and you stay there hugging.

You sit there for so long with her close that you start to overthink things and you get panicked. You remember the others seeing you guys kiss before and how you felt in your gut. Your breath gets faster and Tammy looks up noticing your heartbeat getting even faster and hearing you heave slightly.

Tammy - "Baby? Baby what's up are you okay?"

Y/n - "i just- need to- get out- side."

She's gets you up putting a dressing gown on you before risking it to her room naked to get hers. She runs you downstairs as no one is there and you rush outside. There's a bench out back of Lous place luckily so she sits you there and hugs you.

You eventually calm down and she talks to you.

Tammy - "Was it me... did I scare you?"

Y/n - "No it was me. I- I just freaked myself out and hurt myself overthinking."

Tammy - "Okay hunny but what were you thinking about?"

Y/n - "I guess it was me just thinking of all the things that I don't know about you yet and just like how could you like me? I don't feel comfortable around people often and how can I trust anyone this much and-"

Tammy - "Woah woah baby be careful you're gonna make yourself bad again."

You calm down and continue.

Y/n - "When you were with Debbie."

She looks at you confused what you're talking about.

Y/n - "Did you two ever date? It's just you said that you loved her and that park making Debbie cry. I don't know I just feel like you two had something."

She tries to butt in but you continue.

Y/n - "Like when I walked into tell you your food was ready and you were so close. I don't know if you did but I can't get it out my head whenever I see you both and it's stressing me out. Also I just really struggle with trusting people and although I can talk to you I don't know if I can trust. Not yet anyway. I feel like I need to get to know you more first and I'm trying but I just-"

She hugs you and your confused but let her.

Tammy - "Look okay. Me and Debbie never dated no. Yes we may have had a few moments in the early days but she's focused on Lou now. She's like family. Like a sister I never had. Nothing more and I'm sorry if I made you feel like she was anything more."

You're still silent so she carries on.

Tammy - "As for your trust, I want to earn it. Every last bit of it and I promise you I will do anything it is I can do to prove to you that you can trust me. I know you struggle and I'm here for you okay."

She lifts your head and wipes away your tears and kisses you. You kiss her back letting her know you're okay and she smiles.

Tammy - "Now promise me that if you ever feel this way again you'll tell me before it's gets too much."

You nod and smile.

Tammy - "You're so beautiful."

She kisses your head and you get up to go inside. As you walk back inside you see the others sat drinking coffee around the table.