What happened

Part 17

Y/n - "I said that you spoke nothing but highly of both of them and that it only came up as a way for you to help me. To understand your past and how similar we are. Umm I apologised for any discomfort I had created for her knowing I knew something and that to me, you took me there as you felt like you had almost a mental revelation there and wanted me to feel the beauty of the spot too. You felt comfortable there to open up to me and ultimately made me feel more open to listening too..."

Tammy is looking down but nodding as though she is listening so you just carry on.

"Umm I then told them I was being hostile and wasn't really listening to you still. That you just wanted to help me so badly that telling me was your only way of getting to me. That you said how she helped you gain confidence and how you loved her and your bond. That she made you feel worthy of living your life fully and not holding back. That if you could do it then there is no telling what i could achieve. That you only left to not hold her back and that your doubts of your ability to help her anymore got the better of you. That you thought about her always and once you heard she was serving time it crushed you and made you feel like you had let her down. That you had almost betrayed her and that she would develop hatred for you for leaving... That you really truly cared for her Tammy and always will because that's the type of good person that you are."

You hear her breath get faster and she starts to wipe her eyes and you hug her tightly. She hugs you back.

Once she's stopped crying she looks up at you and you wipe away the excess tears on her face.
She grabs your hand and kisses it.

Tammy - "Thank you."

Y/n - "What for?"

Tammy - "For being so honest with me. For showing Debbie all you could about the situation and for being respectful. I've honestly never met anyone like you. Anyone so wholesome and knowledgeable yet so mysterious. Someone so beautiful and caring who always does the right thing in the situation. You're one in a million y/n I'm telling you!"

You smile and hug her but she pulls away.

Tammy - "Can I kiss you?"

Y/n - "Umm only if you feel comfortable to yes because I umm wouldn't want to-"

Before you can even finish Tammy is smiling and kisses you. You kiss for what seems like hours and then you pull away continuously pecking before smiling at each other.

Y/n - "Right should we get up?"

Tammy - "Uh yeah probably."

You both get up and Tammy doesn't want to go back to her room so you give her some of your clothes to put on for now.

You both leave your room to see a shocked Lou walking up the stairs. She looks at you wide eyed and smiling.

Lou - "Where was my invite ladies?"

Hi angels I hope you enjoy this part! <3
K💞