Lou

Part 43

Soon after, Lou has ran after you and surprisingly she's fast.

She stops next to you catching her breath and goes to hug you but you stop her.

Y/n - "GET OFF ME! Leave me alone! please."

You break down and just stand there looking out at the water with your hands in your hair.

Lou - "Y/n please. Just let me be here. I won't talk if you don't want me to I just want to know you're okay."

You don't answer her so she takes it as an okay and looks out at the water stood with you.

You eventually wipe you're face from tears and go to sit on the bench near by as your legs feel too weak to stand anymore. Lou joins you and puts her hand over yours on the seat.

Lou - "Look y/n we don't have to say anything about it I just want to know that you'll be okay."

You shake your head starting to cry again and she hugs you tightly kissing your head.

You calm down and she fixes your face for you.

Lou - "There. Just as beautiful as before."

You smile at her and she winks back.

Y/n - "Is Rose okay?"

Lou - "She's fine! Tammy said you told her stuff too and so she thought it best for her to stay and Debbie can't run as fast as me so I'm here."

You giggle at the last part and she smiles. 

Lou - "See there's that smile."

Y/n - "Thank you."

Lou - "For what?"

Y/n - "For telling her."

Lou - "Oh about that I'm sorry I thought she knew I-"

Y- "No it's okay. Honest. I know it was a lot but I'm just glad to finally get it off my chest. I mean yes I told Tammy kind of but Rose was a big part of it so to tell her that... I'm just so relieved that I was able to. Let's just say that."

She smiles and puts her arm around you and you just sit in silence for a bit.