Drawings

Part 21

Rose POV

Tammy - "I didn't know she drew! Wow it really is a talented family then!"

Rose - "Oh yeah she's always done it. I think it helps her when she's stressed to get her emotions out. I wasn't sure she had done any here as she's quite confident now but I guess so."

Tammy looks down thinking.

Rose - "I bet she's done some of you you know!"

Tammy - "Me? Oh I don't think so umm-"

Rose - "Tammy I can see it and I just want you to know I think you're good for her."

She smiles.

Tammy - "Really?"

Rose - "Yeah! I've never seen her so confident with anyone but me before ever. So you must mean something special to her to bring that out. She trusts you."

Tammy looks down again.

Rose - "Look if your worried about how it's gonna work it's a good thing. It shows you care. You have time, both of you do... Is it about your husband?"

Tammy - "It's not that Rose... I'm not even married anymore we got a divorce. He's with another woman now. They are pregnant and everything."

Rose - "Oh no Tammy I'm so sorry-"

Tammy - "No it's okay, I'm happy for him honest! We weren't right for each other long term and I'm glad I can hopefully find someone more suited to me."

Rose - "Okay. So that's obviously y/-"

Y/n - "Here look!"

Y/n has come back so I turned to see her drawing.

Rose - "Woah! That's actually so interesting wow y/n. Nice shading too I love it! Magnificent!"

Tammy - "Wait let me see!"

She grabs the book and a page falls out.

Y/n - "Wait no be careful there's stuff that will fall out and-"

Tammy - "Oh shit sorry let me get it."

Y/n - "No it's okay I've got it-"

Before y/n can get to it Tammy had seen what it's a drawing of and her eyes are wide.

Tammy - "It's me... it's a drawing of me."

Y/n - "Look Tammy I just got inspired and did it. It's nothing honest."

Rose - "Okay I'm gonna go bye."

Hey angels hope you're still enjoying this story! <3
K💞