Realisation

Part 40

Y/n - "What?"

Rose - "Y/n don't even try it okay. You were downing drinks left right and centre and we all noticed."

You look down.

Rose - "I guess what I want to know is why? How did you get so used to shots? And why were you so upset before we got ready?"

A tear leaves your face and hits your lap and she grabs you hugging you tightly until you stop.

Rose - "Hunny are you ready?"

You nod wiping your eyes and she waits for you to start.

Y/n - "It's Tammy."

Rose - "What is?"

Y/n - "After we umm... did it she told me she loved me."

Rose - "Oh my goodness y/n that's huge what did you say!?"

Y/n - "That's the thing. I didn't say anything. I panicked. So much so that I was speechless while we showered after. She kept telling me she was sorry if she upset me and that it's okay not to say it back but I was just stuck. My mouth was like sewn shut and so once I saw you were there when I got back I just... I couldn't."

She hugs you again rubbing your back.

Rose - "It's okay hunny. It's normal to not want to say something like that until you feel it."

Y/n - "Yeah but what's wrong with me?"

Rose - "What?"

Y/n - "Why don't I know?! I am so comfortable with her and ugh I just... she means so much to me. She makes me happy, safe, like I can tell her anything and never feel judged. Like I can sit with her in silence for hours and we will both know exactly what each other is thinking every second of every minute. She's like the best person I've ever met and I'm so fucking glad and thankful that I met her. She's so kind and thoughtful and I just love her so much but I just don't know how the 'you'll know when you know' thing comes into play like-"

Rose - "Y/n... Y/n! Honey!"

Y/n - "Yeah?"

Rose - "You just said it."

Y/n - "Said what?"

Rose - "You said she was kind and thoughtful and that-"

Y/n - "That I loved her..."

Rose smiles.

Y/n - "SHIT! I do love her! Oh my goodness Rose!"

Rose - "Ahh I'm so happy for you hunny!"

Y/n - "Ahh I've gotta go tell her right now!"

She smiles and you kiss her head before running down stairs. You spot Tammy smiling at you looking happy and you pull her in and kiss her passionately.

Y/n - "Come with me!"

Tammy - "What where?"

You grab her hand smiling and run with her taking her to the water.