Sister

Part 30

Tammy - "You don't have to say it back baby don't worry I was just feeling it."

You nod and kiss her body as she kisses your head.

Tammy - "Right now we better have a shower and get ready for tonight."

She gets up and you move for her to get out easier and then she stops.

Tammy - "Are you not joining me baby?"

You look at her and she can see your heads all over the place.

Tammy - "Honey?"

Y/n - "Umm yeah sure."

You get up and join her but you both just wash your bodies and Tammy washes your hair for you in silence.

You both get out and you wrap your towel over yourself silent. Tammy comes up to you and wraps her towel around you pulling you closer to her.

She kisses you and can tell you're not okay.
She grabs your face dropping the towel.

Tammy - "Look hunny I'm sorry if I made you scared. I wish I hadn't said it now if I knew it would have had this affect on you."

You're silent looking down and she pulls you in hugging and kissing you on the head before you smile at her and she lets you go to get ready.

Your clothes are still in roses room so you run to hers in your towel to grab something.

As you walk in you scare Rose slightly while she was doing her makeup.

Rose - "Blimey y/n you scared me then. Are you actually getting ready now?"

She looks at you making a face as she obviously heard you and Tammy and you just smile and turn around to look though your clothes.

Rose knows you would have joked around with her so knows something is wrong.

Rose - "Hey."

You ignore her.

Rose - "Hey y/n hunny look at me."

She brushes your hair behind your ears and you look at her.

She can see in your eyes you're not right and she hugs you. You start to cry and she rubs your head shushing you.

You eventually calm down and she pulls away holding your face.
Rose - "Do you want to talk about it?"

You shake your head.

Rose - "Okay hunny do you want me to help you get ready?"

You nod and she smiles helping you with your hair as you put your makeup on.
*think slipping through my fingers Mamma Mia scene vibes*

You're both ready on time thanks to rose helping you and you go to head downstairs.

Rose - "wait one second."

You turn to her.

Rose - "If you need me at any point tonight just grab me okay. Whoever I'm with where ever I am. Just grab me so I know you're okay alright?"

You smile and nod and she puts her arm around you walking out.

You head downstairs to see everyone ready including Tammy who is talking to Debbie.

Lou comes up to you loving your jacket.

Lou - "Hey you look amazing let me see the tag."

You laugh as she checks it.

Debbie - "Right come on ladies let's get going."

You all look at her and you can feel Tammy's eyes on you but you stay looking at Debbie as you still need to think about what to say to her.

Hey angels I hope you're all doing okay! <3
K💞